Chapter 3

Flo's Pov

After Griffin had shown me the basics , he takes me round the club, so I can get use to each of the areas. He walks me over to the scene stages; my eyes instantly go to one in the centre where now two women are facing each other each leant against a spanking bench and their doms are using paddles on their already red bottoms. After each impact, the girls thank their doms and I can see a small smile place over their lips before the next hit. Griffin barely reacts possibly because he has seen it a thousand times before, and although I have been in the life style for a while I'm starstruck at what is happening.

Deep down I really want to be on one of those stages, and not just dancing. I know over the years; the boys have got more and more possessive the further we have developed and grown into our lifestyle. I wonder if they would be up to us having a scene in front of people, Tristian did  go to dungeons so maybe he would be the most comfortable.

"Let me take you to the display rooms" Griffin said leading me towards the peculiar doors. Each had a light above and if the light was one it meant that the room was already occupied, we found one that was empty and headed in. I found a relaxed room not what I would imagine, there was a couch, a bookstand, some snacks , pillows, and blankets. It was lovely but the oddest thing was one wall was completely glass showing a play room.

"What is this for?" I ask noticing the room on the other side empty.

"People would come into here if they went to observe a scene privately or with partners, etc. You can see through the glass, but they can't see you. Particularly voyeurs like to be on this side and exhibitionist on the other. We have a few clients who like to be watched but dislike seeing who or how many is watching so this is great for them." He runs off, not flinching when the lights in the other room turn on. In walks Rory and another female. I feel slightly odd watching them, but I guess this is what this room is for and they like to be watched.

Rory kneels down in front of the tall, gorgeous woman, placing her hands on her knees, her palms facing up. I notice now that Rory is no longer in her black dress but is wearing small black shorts and a white crop top. However, the dominant pulls the top off her submissives to reveal her chest.

I have a feeling not many people can say they saw their bosses pierced nipples on their first day. We left to explore more, finally taking me into a neighbouring room, which seemed a lot more open to the public. It was like most clubs however this also had stages but right now nobody was on them. Loud music blasted through the room as sweaty people dance and drank.

"This is our open club, with a separate entrance the public can come into here for a small taste of the kink lifestyle, we have our dancers on the stages to perform and entertain. However, nobody from this room can go to the other club. They are normally quite intoxicated and don't have a full grasp on safety in kink, but it gives them an idea. And a lot of people who come here in a few years end up in our club." He explains while walking round the room, to the backstage area.

"This is where you will get ready for your performances we have security who can get you to your car if any club goers are arseholes and harass you. If that happens we immediately remove them and ban them from the club. So, you shouldn't have to worry."

"This is all amazing, do you perform?" I ask wanting to connect more with my co-worker.

"I used to but now I only do in scenes and demonstrations I don't dance anymore. Flo I hope you don't mind me asking but are you in the lifestyle or just openminded? "

"I'm in the lifestyle, mainly a little" I explain, every time I say it, I do feel a slight knot in my stomach that they might judge me.

"That's wonderful I think you are the only little working here now that I think about it. Although if members hear this they will try to snatch you up" He laughed " Plenty of Caregivers in here very few littles. Do you have a dominant?"

"Yes I actually have four" I hesitate slightly but I have grown to be confident in my partner choices.

" Damn get it girl".

He chuckles taking me back through to the bar where we will most often work. I am comfortable with most drinks but cocktails which he said I will learn as I go but most people don't ask for them here, so I might never need to.

After a few hours of shadowing Griffin and serving a few customers it was time for me to leave and as I walked outside I could see Adrian stood by his car, waiting for me. When he looked up and saw me he walked straight over and picked me up swinging me round before giving me a kiss.

"How was work Princess? Tell me everything" He gleamed helping me into the car.

"It was wonderful, I loved seeing all the different people and dynamics. Oh don't get me started on the incredible outfits and I love the people I'm working with as well." I explain to him everything I saw and did, a contagious smile growing on his face. He picked me up once again and carried me into the house. I swear these boys sometimes forget I can walk.

I won't argue though.

"Jay and Lawrence are asleep for work tomorrow, but Tristian is awake if you want to see him" Adrian asked placing a kiss to my cheek. I nod my head ready to go see him, but Adrian stops me first.

" I'm so proud of you Princess, for graduating top of the class and now getting this job. Doing something you want to do." He set me down, but I gave him a deep kiss on the lips instead of going straight to Trist.

"Thank you sir, that means a lot". He tapped by bum signalling me to run along so I did as instructed ,towards Trist's office.

I opened the door and leaned my head in without knocking, to see Trist with his head leaned back seemingly in stress his fingers tapping the desk in irritation

"Tristian are you okay?" I ask worried about my boyfriend.

"Oh, Baby hi I didn't hear you come in, I'm just stressed with work that's all. Come over here Angel" He swung his chair round so I could sit on his lap.

I tuck me head in the crook of his neck taking in his scent and melting into the warmth of his body.

"I dislike you calling me Tristian" He chuckled slightly, which I could agree with. I never call the boys by their names. However, I felt the need to tease him slightly to brighten his mood.

"Why not, it is your name?" I look at him my eyes wide and gleaming as if I don't know what I am doing.

"Yes, but you know better then to call me that. It is master or Bubs, Darling be good." His voice was deeper now, and I could feel his grip on my hips tightening.

" But Tristian is your name?" I pout. His jaw tenses before he leans closer to my face.

"Darling I will not say it again, address me properly". I feel myself become wet just at his voice alone and I know I can either back down or push it one little bit further.

"Sorry.........Tristian".

-------------------

Ohh get ready for the next chapter!

Remember Brats, being bratty is fine and is a part of your submission but only brat as much as your doms are willing to handle. However not every dominant can handle brats so decide what is best for you. As long as everything is consensual and everyone is happy, healthy, and safe have fun!