Chapter 5

This chapter includes some sexually explicit content but not a lot but keep that in mind if you are not comfortable I would suggest you stop reading.

Lawrence's POV

As I cleared up my station after finishing tattooing my last client of the day I heard the studio bell ring, and I knew exactly who was here. With an adorable walk over to me, keeping their eyes only on me despite the countless other people working finally stopping and placing a kiss to my cheek. I looked them up and down admiring the beautiful form in front of me before I leant over towards their face.

"Hey Babe" I whispered into Jay's ear.

"How was work?" He asks taking me hand is his as we leave the shop, waving goodbye to my colleagues.

"Pretty good, had a few people booked in wanting some really cool designs, one actually I found my inspiration from you."

"How so?" He blushed getting into the car and driving me to the nearest coffee shop, he knows my after-work cravings too well at this point.

"Well, this older woman said she wanted something that reminder her of the beach but wasn't just a simple design and something super obvious like waves, so I sketched for her a surfboard similar to your first one you bought and it was decorated with hibiscus around it and it was filled with blues, greens and whites, Super pretty and she loved so she went for that."

"Hibiscus is my favourite flower" He smiled as he parked up, turning to look at me.

"I know" I winked placing a kiss to his lips before hauling myself out of the car and into the coffee shop. Jay waited in the car, as he would buy every sweet treat in here as if he was Flo, so I just pick my black coffee and his mocha.

I could hear the camp rock soundtrack before I even got to the car and I playfully laughed because Flo had really rubbed off on him. His face beamed as I past him his drink taking a taste and I watched as he sipped the hot beverage. Fuck he is gorgeous.

"Come on lets get back home before Flo gets in and steals your present". I say while he heads back to our dear home.

"My present?" He chuckles that deep voice causing a strain in my pants, I placed my hand on his thigh gripping it so I can remain calm, but it seemed just to excite him.

" I bought you some cake pops from that Bakery you like" I finally answer after moments of sexual tension.

"Really?" He turned briefly to look at me before putting his eyes back on the road. I nod my head trying not to focus on the obvious issue in my jeans that his deep voice does to me.

"I thought we could go to Flo's club when she is a little more settled." He speaks, his voice husky and thick as if filled with arousal.

"That would be good, as long as you behaviour" Another sinister chuckles seeps out of him, after my statement. Within a second he pulled the car into a small back alley, that I didn't recognise.

"Where are we going?" Once the car came to a stop, he faced me and started unbuttoning my jeans.

"You want to do it right here?" I chuckled as his sudden behaviour however I loved his spontaneity. As quickly as my cock was out it was deep within his mouth, a low grunt erupted from my lips, I held onto his blonde hair guiding it up and down in a rhythmic motion him taking me all in before I was close to cumming I pulled him up and kissed him on the lips.

"Lets go home I want to finish this properly" I instructed, and he drove the rest of the way home. Once in the drive way I leapt out of the car, but Jay was faster pushing me up against the vehicle and passionately kissing me, after our tongues battled for dominance he won and soon moved the kisses down my neck leaving deep red marks.

Fuck he has all my nerve endings electrified in the moment I would be perfectly happy to be fucked out in the open. He pulled away gripping me by the throat, our eyes locked onto each other. Whenever we were intimate it was like two dominants fighting even if Jay naturally was the softer dom, with me he was anything but soft. His raw emotions unleashed on to me and I struggled to over power him but deep down I didn't want to.

Finally letting me breath he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house, I couldn't hear the giggle of Flo or the chatting of the boys maybe they weren't home yet. With quick steps we hurried up the stairs briefly pausing when Jay would push me against a nearby wall and kiss me roughly. Our room at the end of the corridor so close, I pushed it open freezing instantly, making Jay walk into me.

Flo.

Sat on the bed, in tears with her phone up to her ear, we crouch down next to her and quickly wrap our arms round her as she finishes the call.

"They just got home... Thanks Adrian we will come right away". She stood up ripping herself away from us and packing a bag full of things, clearly panicked and scared.

"Baby girl, what is wrong?" Jay held her still, allowing her breathing to slow down only slightly.

"Tristian's in hospital, he was shot".

-------------

Fuck Guys!

Will Tristian be okay?

And Who shot him?

Tell me what you think.....