Chapter 7

Flo's POV

After watching over Tristian in hospital for nearly two days we could take him home, we had the bedroom ready with a stocked mini fridge with his favourite drinks all of his comfort movies and some of my stuffies for moral support. At least one of us would be with him at all times as we couldn't all get or afford 6 weeks off. The boys helped him in as I unlocked the door and turned on the lights, guiding them and taking the bags to the bedroom. As the boys helped him into bed I prepared a drink for him.

"Thank you Angel" He grunted getting comfortable and taking a sip of the chilled water.

"I want to sit with you, but I need to get ready for work" I whisper feeling like I am disappointing him by not staying by his side tonight.

"Angel, it's okay tonight is your first performance, it's a special night. Anyway, you will be here to sit with me tomorrow." He placed a kiss to my cheek and tapped my on the bum so I could head over to the bathroom.

After a refreshing shower I select a few choices from my wardrobe and model them asking for the guy's opinions. First is a pink dress, something I feel comfortable in as it's adorable and would be an outfit I would commonly wear, the second was a black lacy romper with thin straps, I felt sexy, but it wasn't very me.

Taking an anxious breath, I stepped out in my final outfit, I bought this a while ago but never had the confidence to wear it however I'm in love with it. The boys' eyes glanced over my blue body suit that was covered but multiple baby blue harnesses.

"That one" They smirked together, I guess all in agreement

"Don't I look silly?" I turn looking at myself in the mirror, at the way the harness tucks in at my waist and hips. I watch through the reflection as Lawrence walks behinds me and snakes his arm round my body, suddenly gripping my chin so I keep a strict look on my body in the mirror.

"Kitten, fucking look at how beautiful you are" his breath on my neck did something to me that could only be described as electric. Now his voice a deep whisper, "If you didn't need to go to work, I would ruin you right in front of this mirror just so you can see how pretty you are. You Ready?" He suddenly stood up acting as if I was melting to his words.

"Yes Daddy" I answer taking the coat he held out for me and wrapping it round my body.

I run over to the bed and plant a kiss on Tristian's lips before I leave. " You will do amazing Darling" He rubbed my nearly shaking arm and I waved goodbye, and Jay lead me out.

Soon I was in the car and heading towards work, sadly I was only in the open section of the club, which meant I wouldn't get to see those amazing stages with scenes and kink displays, and the open club will most likely be drinking and people just getting into kink. I hope my outfit it okay for that.

Jay walks me into the club and then gives me a kiss before Leaving , Rory is immediately there for me, expecting my arrival. Tonight, she is wearing a sheer black dress with red underwear visible, and her signature kitten ears and tail.

"Flo, come this way" She beams taking me through a staff only door, on the other side was a changing room of people half dress and in some of the biggest heels I have ever seen.

"Sonnet Where are you ?" Rory calls out amongst the crowded room.

"Here" She laughed pushing through the crowd of performers, a tall gorgeous black woman stepped forward in a silver bikini and black 7-inch heels. Damn she looks good.

"Sonnet, this is Flo

"Sonnet, this is Flo. It's her first performance tonight so show her the ropes, she is on at 10 pm and 1 am if everything goes well." Rory walks away briskly ; I assume she has plenty of things to be doing.

"Hi, I'm Flo" I extended my hand to Sonnet and shake hers.

"Hello Doll, so you can put your stuff in one of those lockers and then you can get changed either out here or behind one of those curtains." She pointed to a pair of thick purple velvet curtains, they screamed luxury, I loved that even the performers had good working environments.

"Oh, I'm already dressed" I slipped off my jacket stuffing it into one of the lockers with my phone and purse.

"Girlie, first rule never arrive or leave in your outfit, even if you have a coat on. Some people are sick and if something happens the first thing they will ask was what were you wearing. Even if you drive, get picked up, get a bus whatever. Wear something else for your safety."

"Thank you, I didn't even think about that" I smile at her, keeping a mental note of her advice.

"On arrival you will tell the DJ's your songs and what time you will be performing so they can prepare for you, as it is your first night you will just observe the atmosphere in between your performances however when you get more comfortable here you may decide to do private performances for tables or specific customers, that could be on the pole, stage, or lap dances. Completely up to you. Also, some people just want to talk to the pretty performances and FYI rich old men will pay a lot for you to sit and look hot. Over time you will get used to the regulars and you will probably be someone's favourite. We have very few incidents because we have a one chance policy, if someone offends, hurts, is violent, too drunk or touches a dancer without permission they are banned. Got any questions doll" She runs that off probably telling a million performers who have come through this door the same thing.

"Is it scary?" I ask hoping the others don't hear. Although I love dance, this is something I am new too and looking around these other dancers have been here for a while, they are all so comfortable and physically fit, what if I'm not as good as I thought I was?

"Have you danced on stage before?" She asks taking a seat on the makeup counter.

"Yes"

"Imagine that but ten times more amazing, everyone here is here to have fun, they are gonna applaud, cheer, chant, scream for more from you. Although they may be drunk and forget about it tomorrow, in that moment. We are the main focus in the room, and we are showcasing our talent. Nobody can take that away from you".

"Thank you" I sincerely smile at her, before finishing lacing up my heels. After telling the DJs my songs I wait patiently by the side of the stage tucked away so nobody can see me. I observe the other dancers as they go on stage and the club eats them up, loving whatever they showcase, even if a dancer messes up, they cheer for more.

"Next up is Tara" The DJs says, and I see Sonnet adjust her bikini, she pauses before walking on, "By the way you need a fake name". She glides on stage no wobble with her gigantic heels and her music starts.

-----

Hey Lovelies, how do you feel about this chapter? 🥰🥰

I have some ideas but what do you think Flo's dance name be?