writers note.

hello there, welcome to a collection of jensoo (originally wenrene) shorts. domestic, fluffy, all that jazz.

just a few quick pointers:

- a mommy jennie, baby jisoo kinda series.
- chu is a jindo puppy hybrid. coffee-brown (ears and tail), soft and cuddly.
- chu is also a very clever girl, and she's learning quite a few 'tricks'. tricks that moreso work in her favour, rather than jennie's, obviously.
- she's slightly smaller than real blackpink jisoo.
- she's in puppyhood, relative to the maturity of a 5/6 year old human child.she doesn't speak much, but when she does, it's usually to apologize for something naughty or to tell her mummy how much she loves her.
- jennie is a gorgeous vampire, need i say more?
- jennie has stupid vampire strength because i yoinked that super strength trait from twilight (despite not having watched any movie all the way through).
- the rest of bp members are also vampires.
- jisoo's ear is scarred from almost being eaten by werewolves, and she also has a shortened tail with a kink at the end of it because of said werewolves. (it's kind of a long story, but basically jennie saved chu from being eaten).
- jennie is over beating herself up for all jisoo had to go through, but that doesn't mean she's letting her guard down. hurt chu and you'll wish you were dead.
- jennie loves jichu, and jichu loves her right back.

based off 'home' which was originally titled 'come here, little puppy'  you can find the original on ao3 :D this is kind of a thank you gift for giving home 3k reads, hope you all enjoy these fluff filled oneshots <3
and here's a happy jennie w her clingy puppy chu^^

based off 'home' which was originally titled 'come here, little puppy'  you can find the original on ao3 :D this is kind of a thank you gift for giving home 3k reads, hope you all enjoy these fluff filled oneshots <3 and here's a happy jennie w he...