Chapter 6

The plane landing was the new best thing in the world. Stiles' ADHD was going insane. He couldn't keep his attention on the movie. London was exactly what he thought. Extravagant and rainy. But, it also looked like any other large city. Sam, who had somehow been here before, led them through the airport to a taxi. Which was internally killing Dean. Stiles could see his annoyance in his eyes. They got to a B&B and Stiles tipped the driver with the money he had switched. There were two beds and a couch in the room  they  were all gonna share.

     "Dude," Dean groaned. "I am  getting a  bed."

    "Well somebody is going to have to share," Jack pointed out. "There are four of us that actually sleep."
    "I ain't sharing with any of you," Dean snapped.
  "We will figure it out," Sam rubbed his face.
  "It will be fine," Stiles said. "The airport lost my pillow. I won't be getting much sleep anyways. You guys can argue on who gets the couch. Cas and I can play rock, paper, scissors to see who gets the cozy armchair. Also, we are in London England and you are complaining about a bed."

   "He has a point," Sam said.

    "You can have the chair," Cas said. "I am going to ask the angels if they know anything about what is going on with you." Sam gave him a look. "Angela said she will meet me later."
    "Great! Hopefully someone figures something out," Stiles sighs. "I wanna know what this is."

    "There isn't anything wrong though?" Dean asked.
    "No. No threats yet," Castiel nods. "This place is protected from all evil."
    "You know... Some day, I am really gonna need an explanation on what the word evil means. Because, last I checked, Lucifer is evil. Wouldn't his genes or angel magic be evil?" Stiles asked. "And, if whatever is going on with me, if it came from the nogitsune. Wouldn't it be evil?"

   "Just because something gave you power doesn't make you evil," Sam says. "It's about intention. You are not evil."
  "I wouldn't be so sure yet," Stiles shook his head thinking of Vincent's neck snapping. The sound made him want to throw up. He didn't even know how he did it, but it wasn't what he wanted. He killed someone's child. Again. "I'm gonna go take a walk. I need to clear my head. You guys should figure out whatever sleeping arrangements."
  "Stiles." Sam tried to stop the kid, but Stiles already had the door shut. He sighed watching out the window as Stiles made his way down the crowded  sidewalk. "We have to do something to help him."
    "We can't help if he thinks he's evil," Dean pats his brother's shoulder. "You know that. He has to come to terms on his own. We know what he's done wasn't his fault. That kid from the bunker was a necessary kill. He was going to hurt people. The way that Stiles feels can't be changed by us."
  "Well, maybe we should try to show him the difference," Sam thought and Dean frowns. "I mean, we use examples. Stiles' friends have hurt people. We know that. He obviously cares about them. There is no difference between them. Right?"
  "Depends. From what I know about some of his friends..." Dean still wasn't putting it together fast enough. "Derek seems like a dick. I am sure he has fatally wounded some people because he had an attitude that day."
  "What about Scott,"  Sam says.
  "He probably has never laid a hand on anyone," Dean laughed.

  Stiles pulled his hood over his head as he walked through all of the people. No one seemed to pay him any attention as he rounded the corner. The rain slowed to a slight drizzle but the wind still sent chills down his spine. He had no idea where he was going. He passed multiple small restaurants and ended up at a little church. He hadn't been to a church since his mom died. Maybe if he kept going, he wouldn't have been taken by a demon. He stopped in front of a phone store. He was going to need a new one anyways.
     "Hi, can I get this phone?" Stiles placed a box on the counter. "Mine broke."
    "Sure. That will be fifty pounds," the man said. "Another ten for the minutes."
    "Here you are," Stiles gives him the money. "Thanks man." He broke open the box and turned on the device. It wasn't like his old phone. Definitely cheaper, but it would do. It was still a smartphone. He grabbed the SD card from his old phone before tossing it in a nearby trash can, not wanting to risk someone tracking him with it. "Hey, Dean, it's Stiles. Can you guys come pick me up at the phone shop down the road?" He couldn't see a street sign. "Let me look for a street sign."
    "Just call a cab, man," Dean sighed. "How far did you go?"
    "I don't know," he said. "Can we get food though? I am starving."
  "Yeah just let us know when you get here," Dean said. "I'm sure the cab driver will know where to go." Stiles sighed and called a taxi. The driver fortunately knew that there was only one B&B in the area and brought him there. Squeezing three king sized men and two full sized teens was not easy work. Sam of course rode shotgun which made the other four shove into the back.