Chapter 20

"Grandfather," Allison leans over the table. "What if we fooled Scott? He doesn't know I'm alive. He's incredibly dumb and wouldn't know what to do if he saw me. The rest of them as well. They already despise Stiles so using him would do no good."
    "Neither would you," Gerard says. "As if I'm allowing you to play both sides. I'm not stupid. Now, the plan will be to trap them and kill them off one by one. I want to see the life leave their eyes."
    "I'm sure you do," Stiles nods. "Too bad you won't be able to get them as long as they have the Winchesters and your son. And Lydia is going to be a big part of the win. You need more leeway. More people."
    "We have enough," Gerard says. "More than it. There are hunters at every part of the state. Ready."
    "Well that would be suffice but how do you call them?" Allison asks.
    "We have our ways," Gerard said. "Now, we need a way to lure your aunt in. She's an important part of the plan."
    "How's that?"
    "I get rid of her," Gerard shrugs. "Nothing for you to worry about though dear. You look tired, maybe Stiles should escort you back to your hotel. I think we can regroup later."
    "He's right," Stiles pushed her hair back. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick?"
    "No," she shook her head. "Just not used to this being alive."
     "Right," Gerard nods. "I'll send these two with you. Stiles, will you be returning?"
    "No," they say together.
    "Allison doesn't like to be alone," Stiles says. "She doesn't trust anyone else to be with her while she sleeps. You know, ptsd."
    "He's right. I can't sleep without Stiles being in the room," Allison says. "And to be honest, I don't like the way those guys look."
    "Alright then," Gerard clasps his hands. They'll be in the hotel. Shifts every eight hours. They'll make your wake up call for ten. Be ready by then."
    "Sure thing," Stiles gives a thumbs up. "Allison, let's go." He hooks her arm. "I'll have tea waiting for you there."
    "Thanks." Stiles pulled Allison up to the top floor leaving the hunters down on the fifth floor. He let the doors shut and Allison turns back to Stiles. "What are we going to do now?"
     "We keep this charade going," Stiles explains. "Look, I can get them here with a spell that Alena gave me."
    "Sweetheart, what was that?" Allison asked as she watched him get the spell ready. "And the arm thing?"
     "Look, this is just how we have to play it. We are close right? We just have to play it like we are closer. I brought you back to life. I am giving you a whole new life as we go getting rid of the people who have wronged us. Also it keeps your grandfather from killing me and running off with you," Stiles explained. "Sorry if it made you uncomfortable."
     "Well it's fine but warn me before you do stuff," Allison sighs. "It's weird."
     "Weird for me too. I don't want to have to coddle you in front of your family," Stiles sighed. "And you know..."
    "Me too," Allison sighed.
    "What?"
    "Nothing."
    "Allison! Oh my god!" Stiles smiled, widely. "Did you just tell me you're Bi!"
    "Yes."
    "This is great! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! When did you decide that you wanted to come out? Who have you told?" Stiles asks. "What?"
    "I haven't told anyone," Allison sighed. "You were the first... I kinda didn't really, um, understand. I didn't understand until you know waking up and seeing everything again."
    "Alli," Stiles rubs her shoulder. "You don't have to explain to me. Okay, it's not something that just decided. We all have our own preferences and we see everyone in our own way. We love who we love. And I am so proud to be the first person you've told. Also if you ever need to talk. I will be here." He finished the spell. "Okay, ready?"
    "Yeah," she nods.
    "Right." He recites a few words quickly and the lights flicker slightly then the wolves come in. "Guys..."
    "Where are we?" Scott asked.
    "Hotel downtown," Stiles says.
    "Why?"
    "Because I brought you here."
    "Why?"
    "Because I had the urge to party Scott," Stiles sighed. "Why else? We don't have time for this."
    "Stiles," Isaac sighed coming forwards. "You are so stupid! Again? We fucking talked about this."
    "I'm sorry."
    "No, you're not," Isaac shook his head and grabbed Stiles pulling him into a hug. "Just don't do anything else stupid. Don't die again."
    "I won't," Stiles promised, holding him for a moment. "I won't."
    "Just kiss him," Jackson groaned. "We already saw it earlier." Isaac rolled his eyes. "And he's been talking nonstop about you." Stiles laughed a little before kissing Isaac quickly.
    "You have minutes to explain before I kick your ass," Dean said. "Now go."
    "I had to do it," Stiles sighed. "They were gonna kill you all! Right now, Gerard is allowing us under us wing. He's letting us in on his plan. Look, I can't do anything right now because I need to know where his back up is. He's got them scattered all over the the state and probably the country." He explained everything that happened to them since they left with Gerard.
    "He's right," Allison sighed. "And he is planning to kill you slowly. Starting with the weakest." She eyes Liam. "I mean youngest."
    "Right."
    "Well Kate is coming first," Allison sighed. "He's gonna kill her."
"Good luck with that," Derek rolled his eyes. "She doesn't die."
"Well, he's gonna try," Stiles rubbed his face. "I need Alena is there anyway you can get her here?"
"You'll have to go to her," Sam says. "She is in the Fae realm. She is trying to find the people after you."
"Well, I don't care about them. Whoever came to Kansas already knows that I am not joining willingly. And honestly, putting us in the death realm was just over the top. They didn't hurt us, so I don't care about them," Stiles sighed.
"They could have killed you all while you slept," Dean said. "You should start caring."
"What are you talking about?" Lydia asked.
"Who is after you?"
"Who isn't," Stiles says. "Look, all you need to know is that I am both very powerful and very dangerous. Have Jack bring some of the portal books over and I need to get ready to pass into the other realm. Alena says time moves differently there, so I need a watch. Do any of you have one?"
"You can't just say you're dangerous and there are people after you and not explain," Lydia argued. "Sit down and tell us what the hell is going on."
"I don't have time!" Stiles snapped. "There are people coming to Beacon Hills to kill you all. I have to deal with that before anything."
"Stiles," Jackson sighs. "You need to take a breath."
"We never even finished our conversation," Scott sighed. "How am I supposed to trust you again if you can't even tell us what is going on with you?" Stiles looks at his friends for help. "I told you already you have to be honest if you can't..."
"Stiles is a warlock," Dean explains. "He's the strongest of his kind because he was born of a demon and an angel."
"He's human."
"He was," Sam corrected. "But when he was taken over by Void. He died and was remade from Voids body and his own soul which was an angel."
"People want to get to him first," Dean starts again. "They want to kill him or they want him on their team. They will do anything to make sure he doesn't over power them. As of right now, Stiles is one of the most powerful beings on the planet. That's how he brought Allison back to life. How he saved your asses earlier. And how he's gonna save your asses later."
"You brought Allison back? Is this when you died?" Lydia asks.
"Yes," Stiles sighed.
"Why are you dangerous then?" Liam asked. "You said you were dangerous."
"Because I am still learning," Stiles explains. "And, sometimes I can't always control myself."
"You gave your life for Allison?" Lydia asks, ignoring the side conversation. Stiles nods. "I felt you... That what happened isn't it? I felt you die?" He nods again. She brings him into a tight hug closing her eyes. "Stiles, thank you."
"You died?" Scott asked.
"Yes," Stiles sighed. "And, I tried bringing Erica and Boyd back with me... They wouldn't come. Derek, your sister is so cool. Erica and Boyd are with her and your family. Your mom. She misses you and Peter... She didn't say anything about you."
"She doesn't forgive you for her death but she knows you're growing," Isaac says. "She's proud of you guys."
"You met my sister?" Derek frowned. "I didn't know that."
"We did," Stiles sighed. "She's beautiful and I definitely don't think she got any of the Hale attitude."
"She's really nice," Allison nods.
    "Back to the matter at hands," Dean sighed. "How are you going to get the books from Jack?"
    "Like this," Stiles snapped and Jack stumbled into the room. "Jack, thanks for these. Is everything okay there?"
    "Fine. Though, it's been much quieter without the overwhelming sounds of Dean," Jack says as he hands Stiles the books.
    "I liked him better before you got in his head," Dean rolled his eyes.
    "I'm surprised you heard him," Stiles chuckled. "Your old man ears." He ran his fingers through the pages.
    "Just find the portal spell," Dean said.
    "Are you going to go alone?" Scott asked.
    "Well, I don't think I have much of a choice," Stiles says. "I can't bring wolves into the realm of Fae, who knows if that's illegal or not. I have to have permission for that."
     "He's not going alone," Sam said. "Allison and Lydia will go. The Fae will love Lydia as she is part Faerie. Banshees are very close relatives to the Fae. Allison is female and she can take care of the three of you."
    "Why not you?" Scott asked.
    "The Fae don't like the Winchesters," Stiles says without looking up. "Dean microwaved a fairy once."
    "It was a Tink," Dean corrected.
    "Whatever," Stiles sighed. "The Fae believe that in whoever's path the Winchesters cross will die. Thus the Winchesters must be invited."
     "Do we have to dress any certain way?" Lydia asked. "I don't have clothes."
    "I found it," Stiles hands the book to Sam. "Draw these over there, please."
    "Are we letting him just be the fate of us?" Theo asked. "I don't trust him."
    "I don't trust you, yet here you are. Alive," Stiles rose a brow. "Try another argument."
    "You need to be dressed like this," Castiel hands the girls the book. "It's custom for all coming to wear clothes of the realm, other realms clothes are seen as dirty."
    "I don't have this," Allison frowned. "This seems like a lot of elegant clothes. Like royals."
    "There are no Fae classes," Stiles says. "They all dress the same and the queen gives kindness and shelter to all. Most Faeries are good."
    "But?"
    "We have to watch for the few who aren't," Stiles shrugged. "Okay, here." He snapped them into different clothes of different pastels. The girls in flowing gowns and Stiles in a pink button up and white pants. "Ready?"
    "Do I get to keep this dress?" Lydia asks looking at herself in the mirror.
    "Well I don't want it," Stiles laughed. "It's not really my color." He recited the passage from the book opening the portal in front of them. "We will be back in a few." He kissed Isaac now, pulling him close to his body. His hand resting on his neck, fingers playing with the dirty blonde curls at the nape. "You still owe me that Star Wars night."
    "Well, hurry back then," Isaac says with a laugh. Stiles gave him another quick kiss before leading the ladies through the white portal in the middle of the room. The light was bright in their eyes and suddenly they were falling quickly."