Chapter 2

Averys POV
(Morning) I wake up in pain and grab my rib. I stand up and wince. I go to my full size mirror and pull up my shirt. I have a big bruise on my side. I change painfully and slowly.

I go downstairs "what's wrong?" Dad asks concerned "just slept on wrong side of bed" I say and me and Bella leave

I go downstairs "what's wrong?" Dad asks concerned "just slept on wrong side of bed" I say and me and Bella leave. We get to school and get out.Bella comes to me and grabs my rib. I lowly scream and wince. "Don't tell dad or anyone or I'll do worse" she says and walks away. I fall on the truck and grab my side. Luna and Mia run over "what happened?" "Are you okay?" They ask.I look around and lift my shirt. They gasp "happened last night" I say "why?" Mia asks "cause I forgot to tell Bella I was going to Lunas and she had to wait 10minutes for me"I say."Let's just get this day over with" I say and they help me walk while trying to act normal. (After school) me and Bella go home and get out. Edwards standing by the house. I go inside as they talk. I go to my room and Rosalie and Alice are here. "What's going on?" I ask "we're leaving" rose says "like town?" I ask, they nod. "I'll be free from your family but not Bella, you guys are going to leave me with Bella and no protection" I say in disbelief "your stronger than you think, you can stand up for yourself and put her in her place" rose says. "Yeah, take self defense classes, be stronger, be better" Alice says "ok, I'll miss you" I hug them "we'll miss you too"they say.We connect our rings and they leave.'I think Edwards telling Bella about this too and breaking up with her. I hope she suffers and breaks'.(3 hours later)dad starts to worry about Bella but I'm chillin with the silence and peace. I pretend to act worried when dads around or looking. "I'm going to make a search party" dad says "ok" I say worried. He walks away and I roll my eyes 'it's only been 3 hours'. I text Mia and Luna saying 'come over and pretend to be worried, Bella's "missing", it's only been 3 hours'. Soon the girls show up and we go to my room. "The Cullens left town after school, I think Bella's being dramatic" I say "she is the type to overreact" Luna says. "Oh and rose and Alice suggested to take self defense classes, you want to join" I ask "yeah" "sure"they say. Dad opens my door "Jacob and billy are here" he says "come on" I say to the girls and we go downstairs. We go outside and didn't realize my whole front yard is packed with people. I ignore it and see Jacob and billy by dad and Harry. I run over and hug him tightly "woah, what's this? We see each other every week" he says "just needed a hug" I say. He hugs me back and we let go. I turn to see Mia and Luna smirking "guys this is Jacob, my best friend" I say "Mia" "Luna" they shake hands. "And that hurt, I thought we were your best friends" Luna whines. "Please, I've known her since birth" he says "yeah well..we see her everyday for the last couple months" Luna says and Jake tilts his head "yeah that doesn't compare" Luna says realizing her mistake. "Ok your all my bestfriends for different reasons and lets focus on the matter at hand" I fake worried again. Luna and Mia hold in their laughter at my acting. "Fine we can share her, she is pretty amazing" Luna says "yeah she is" Jake says and gives me a look like he's falling in love with me. I pinch his nose and turn his head from me and we laugh. It turns dark and we still haven't found her 'thank the lord'. "I'm trying the Cullens again" dad says pulling out his phone. "The cullens left town Charlie" billy says "good riddance" me and Harry say. "Where's they go?" Dad asks "we'll find her Charlie" Harry pats his shoulder."Thanks Harry" dad says and Jacob turns around "Charlie" he says and we all turn around.'Shit,damn why'd he find her' dad runs over "she's alright" the guy says.Dad grabs Bella 'why is he shirtless? He is fine tho' "I got her, thank you Sam" dad says. 'Ah so his names Sam' dad holds Bella close and takes her inside. I notice Harry nod at Sam and he nods back.Jake looks back at Sam and Sam stares intensely at Jake. I point a middle finger at Sam, mad cause he brought back Bella and is staring at Jacob. Jake grabs my hand and pushes it down. Sam is confused on why I did that when he brought back my sister."What was that?" Jake asks "nothing" I say. He wraps his arm around my waist and I forgot about my bruise "ahh" I wince. "What?" He asks "woke up on wrong side this morning"I grab his hand and put it over my shoulder instead. Out of the corner of my eye I see Sam get confused and suspicious but runs back to the forest. I've heard stories from Jake about Sam being in a cult or something like that and that he's looking at Jake like that a lot recently. Like he's waiting for Jake or something. That is another reason I flipped him off, I won't let him get Jake. Ever.