Chapter 11

Avery's POV
"What did you see?" I ask "you, you were..lying on the floor and Edward was biting you" he said slow and confused trying to remember. "That was a memory, mine, from when I was bit" I say in shock, the others come out too "what?" Sam asked. "I saw.. her memory?" Embry said just as confused "say what now?" Jared said "someone grab my hand, I wanna try something" I hold out my hand for someone to grab, Paul holds my hand and I think of a memory.

Third persons POV
(Flashback) Avery was pushed against a wall and slapped "ah" she winced. She felt her shirt being pulled off her shoulder "no, please no" she whined "Carlisle!" Alice said. Avery sighed a bit, trembling "what?!" Carlisle stopped and looked at Alice annoyed "the hospital called, your needed" she lied. Carlisle sighed mad and walked away, Avery cried sliding down the wall. Alice kneeled to Avery "you ok?" Alice asked worried and fixed Avery's shirt. Avery didn't reply, Alice hugged Avery "it won't be like this forever" she said.

Avery's POV
I opened my eyes and let go of Paul, the others eyes were looking at us waiting for anything. Paul opened his eyes and he looked angry"what did you see?"Sam asked getting ready to drag Paul away. Paul looked too angry to reply "everyone forest, we'll be back in a few minutes" Sam said to me and they left. Emily helped me inside and made me coffee "what am I hearing right now?" Emily asked sitting next to me. "I don't know but apparently I thought of a memory, hoped and wished they knew how it went next they said they saw it" I told her "that's insane, I'm sorry" she said. She looked hesitant "can you show me?What they saw" she asked "ok" I put my hand on her hand and showed both memory's. Afterwards she hugged me "you should have never went through that" a tear left my eye,the guys walk in and I quickly wipe my tear. "Where'd you go?" I ask "remember what I said about hearing each other's thoughts? We all just saw it" Embry said "oh" is all I said. "It was a lot to process and discuss" Sam said, I nod "no pressure but..are you ok to share more?" Sam asked. I took a breath "yeah" they all sat. "It all started back to when I was born—they made expressions of shock and sorrow—when Bella was born, they didn't expect me. Growing up mom didn't want me and Bella kept wanting to be an only child and all the attention. Then me, Bella and Renee moved to phoenix—" Sam interrupted. "Wait but, what about Charlie?" He asked "he loved me,I'm his favorite.They told me not to say anything and always act innocent around him" I said. "If she hated you, why did she take you with her?" Paul asked "...to be a punching bag for her". Embry stood up abruptly, he looked at me "so back when we went on that walk with Quil and asked about phoenix, this is what you meant?" I looked down and nodded. "What about Jacob?" Jared asked "he has absolutely no idea what's happening. You would think that he would notice since birth but nope.Only my 2 close friends know"I continue telling what happened. We only discussed a few things in phoenix til I said if we could continue another day, They agreed. "You don't expect us to let you go home with Bella after right?" Sam said "I have to, no one can know. Bella can't know you know, do you understand? Act normal" I said stern. Then Bella and Jake walked in, the guys tense but try to act normal. It's silent "what?" Jake asked, Sam looked at me, I gave the look to not say it. He looks at Jake "nothing, getting to know each other is all" I sigh softly "hey let's go home" Bella told me.I see the guys hold it in so bad "all right"I say and stand"later guys, bye Jake" we walk out to the truck and drive home. "What did you talk about?" Bella asked "talked about ourselves and no I didn't say anything" I lied easily "good" is all she said. "What did you guys discuss?" I asked "Jake was born this way.I told him it's not who he was, it was what he did, the Cullens never hurt anybody and jakes killed people" I was holding in my anger as she said the last part. "Then he said they never killed anybody, I asked who is. He said who we're trying to protect you people from, vampires. I said he can't and he said don't worry we can't touch your precious Cullens unless they violate the treaty" Bella said. 'Violate the treaty?That's what they meant by "they bit a human, the treaty"...well shit'. "I said that's not what I'm saying, they can't kill vampires, they'll kill them. He was like, really?We took out that leech with the dreads easy enough. I asked Laurent? He said and his red headed girlfriend is next. I said Victoria's here? He said was, chased her all the way to the Canadian border the other night, she keeps coming back, they don't know what she's after" I remember the story Bella told me of Victoria and James. "I said I do, me and Jake said he'd protect me and tell the pack so I'd have protection and them hunting her" she finished off smiling 'oh no, the pack won't want to protect her but they'd probably still hunt Victoria'. We get home and go in, I go to my room and lay down,staring at the ceiling.I remember everything that happened today, Bella yelling at the pack, Paul shifting, Jacob shifting, something went wrong for me there, meeting Emily, talking with the pack, my bite, crying, Embry seeing my memory, showing Paul a memory, showing Emily a memory, telling them some things from birth to phoenix, Bella's conversation from with Jake. Those thoughts kept me up, just thinking, trying to sleep but had a hard time.

A/n: hey everyone! Soo I'm making this cause I'm desperate, I hate that I am but I'm asking y'all if you have time, if you could check out and read my other story 'Mia potter' it's failing miserably and I'm excited for what's to come on that story🙏. Once again, I beg for y'all to check it out but of course you don't have to if you don't want to, just thought why not try this🤷‍♀️. That's it, thank you for reading this if you did and if you tried to read my other story❤️😊