Chapter 4

Averys POV
(Next morning)I wake up and change to go toJacobs.

I go downstairs and eat cereal as I wait for Bella

I go downstairs and eat cereal as I wait for Bella. "Are you ready to have some bonding time with your sister?" Dad asks "yeah, excited" I say sarcastically. Bella comes down and we leave. "Why are there motorcycles in the trunk?" I ask."none of your business but when I'm in danger I see him" she says 'she's delusional, I swear to god this girl'. We arrive and Jacob runs out of the garage"where the hell have you been loca?" Jacob hugs her and spins her. 'Why does he have a crush on her? Disgusting' she laughs and gets flustered "I uh I brought you something"she opens the trunk. He stares at her smiling and admiring her"it's a little crazy"she pulls off the sheet. "Wow, scrap metal, shouldn't have" he sarcasms "saved it from the junkyard, I think they'll probably cost more than they're worth but then I thought that if I had a mechanical friend to help me out" she says. "Ah me, the mechanical friend, since when have you been into motorcycles?"He asks "since now"she says. 'This girl be using him too much' he thinks it over "I get it if this is really stupid and reckless"she says "it's completely stupid and reckless, when do we start" he says. 'Omg' "Um now please" she says "alright" he goes and takes off the rest of the sheet. He picks it up "be careful they're actually really heavy so" she's shocked as he puts it on the ground. "Jake your like really buff, how did that happen? Your 16" she asks "age is just a number baby, what are you like 40 now?" He jokes. We bring the first one to the garage "it feels like that sometimes" she says 'this is about to be torture'. All day Bella tried to silence me, talk for me, try to leave me out and Jake went with it and ignore me. This always happens when she's around. We get home and go upstairs"leave Jakey alone,your just using him to get over Edward,he loves you,don't play with his heart" I say "but it's fun, he just forgets you when I'm there, I love that control" she says and goes to her room. I scoff and go to my room. (Next day) I wake up and change.

I go downstairs and Bella's ready to leave

I go downstairs and Bella's ready to leave. We get in her truck and go to Jacobs."Why do you always try to look like a slut?" She asks "I'm being who I am, know the difference"I say and we arrive.(30min later)Bella and Jake are talking while I'm standing against the wall just watching. We hear Embry and Quil coming "yo Jake you in there?"Bella moves scared "hey relax it's just my boys"Jake says and stands up."Hey Jake" Quil says "guys this is Bella, Bella thats Quil and Embry" Jake says. "Hey my names Quil atera" Quil says flirting with Bella. 'Eww' I silently gag "so the bike building story's true?" Quil says "yeah I taught him everything he knows" she says. "What about the part where your his girlfriend" he says and Jake and Bella get awkward"uhh we're friends"she says."Oooh burn" Embry says as they laugh "actually remember I said she's a girl and a friend"Jake says. "Embry you remember him making that distinction?" Quil asks "nope" he says "so you guys have girlfriends? That's awesome" she says and I giggle while Jake laughs. "Yeah right, Quils actually taking his cousin to prom" Jake says and Embry laughs "yeah that's still alright, you know what's funny black I'll give you funny"they play fight. Embry goes by Bella "5 bucks on Quil" he says "your on" she says and he turns to me."You?"He asks "Quil" I say and he smiles and nods, happy with my answer. Quil ended up winning and Bella hands us 5 bucks each and glared at me as she handed it to me. "Hey, you were supposed to be on my side, you doubted me" Jacob whines "sorry,go be a baby about it" I say and he pouts playfully and sits down. Bella sat back down too and Embry and Quil look to me "we're going on a walk, want to come?" They ask and Bella glares at me to disagree "sure" I say smiling. I love making her mad and getting my way. I see Bella fuming on the inside and we leave the garage. We walk away to the woods and I go behind Embry and jump on his back, surprising him but he still caught me. "Heyy" Quil whines "next time" I reassure him."How was it like growing up in Phoenix?" Embry asks, I frown and they notice "um I'm not ready to share that but good parts are—I try to think but can't find any—I don't have any" I say. They frown "I'll tell you soon but what about you guys?" I ask. (2 hours later) "you know maybe Mia wasn't looking at you, maybe she was looking at me" Quil jokes and Embry gets mad "hey he was just kidding" I say but he doesn't relax. I put my hand on his arm but he was burning.I flinch my hand away"Embry your burning, are you ok?Are you sick?" I ask "I don't know, I'll see you guys later" he says and walks off. I look at quil and he shrugs confused "carry me back?"I ask "sure" I get on his back and we go back to Jacobs. We get back "finally, let's go, I've been waiting" Bella says "bye" I tell Jake and Quil and get in Bella's truck. We head home and she grips my hair "you left when I told you not to,did you dress all slutty for them?"She asks. I grab her hand and twist her arm til she lets go "you never SAID anything, I left cause I wanted to, you don't control me anymore remember and no I didn't dress slutty for them. What I wear doesn't concern you" I say and we get home.