Chapter 3

Averys POV
(3 months later) Bella's depressed. She's been a zombie, just sitting in her room looking out the window. I love it. She's suffering and in pain. Even if it's not the Same pain. She barely eats and sleeps. When she does sleep, she has nightmares and screams in the middle of the night. She's too depressed that I haven't been abused and I love it so much. I've been visiting Jacob and my friends more now that I'm free from Bella's constant hover. She would always want me around her but I've been free. Me, Luna and Mia have taken some classes to help fight back and I'm ready for when Bella comes at me. Having self defense has boosted my confidence too. Me and the girls have been with Jake a lot. I've even been learning to fix cars but I still need guidance. My life's finally getting on track and I can't stop it now or ever. Right now we're heading to school. "Alright, that's it" dad says "what?" Bella asks "your going to Jacksonville, live with your mother" he says. 'Please!' "I'm not leaving forks"she says"Bells,he's not coming back" he says "I know" she says. "This behavior, quite frankly it's scaring the hell out of me and your mother, baby I-I don't want you to leave but just go, go to Jacksonville, make some new friends— "I like my old friends" she interrupts. "You don't hang out with them anymore"I say and she looks at me mad "I do,I'm...gonna go shopping tomorrow with Jessica" she says 'liar'."You hate shopping" me and dad say "I need a girls night out" she says "alright, girls night, shopping,I like it,go..buy some stuff" he says. 'Damn it' we get in the car and drive to school. We arrives and she grabs my wrist "stop trying to get rid of me, I'll always be there no matter what"she says and gets out. Luckily I had no emotion, her threats and abuse don't faze me anymore after training. 'She'll get what's coming to her, she won't expect it'. I get out and go inside. (After school) "I'm going to Jacobs" I tell Bella to make her feel like she still owns me so she gets pride."Don't tell him anything" she says and I go to Luna and Mia.

"Don't tell him anything" she says and I go to Luna and Mia

(Averys)

(Lunas)

(Mias) "Let's go" I say and Mia drives us to Jacobs

(Mias)
"Let's go" I say and Mia drives us to Jacobs. We arrive and go to the garage. "Hey guys" Jake says and hugs us.Have I mentioned Jake has got buff.The girls make fun of my close relationship with him. We talk as Jake fixes a car. 2 boys walk in "wow Jake, didn't know you had girlfriends"one says. "None are my girlfriends, this is Luna, Mia and Avery" Jake says "ohh the Avery" the other one says."The Avery what?" I ask "the one Jake always talks about" I look at Jake. "ok you guys, your getting it wrong,she's just a friend" he says "yeah and who are you?" I ask "Embry" "I'm Quil ateara" quil says flirtingly and gives flirtatious looks to Luna. 'Little does he know' "and I'm lesbian"she says,we all laugh at the look on his face. He turns to me "nope" me and Jake say and he looks to Mia "no" she says. They join us and looks like Embry and Mia are hitting it off. It turns dark and I get a text from Jessica Stanley 'your sister is suicidal, she just got on the back of some random losers motorcycle but came back' she says. "Dumb bitch" I say out loud and they all look to me "Sorry guys gotta go" I say. "We should go too, see you later Jake" Embry says and we all go outside."When are you guys coming again?" Quil asks "I'm coming throughout the week" I say "alright,later guys" we all fist bump but we could all tell Mias and Embrys was more. Us girls go to Mias car and head home. "Girl, you guys so like each other" Luna says "noo" Mia says "oh yeah you do, you blushed and I could have sworn he looked you up and down" I say "he so did" Luna agrees."I don't know, something about him made me feel weird" she says "yeah,means you like him" Luna says.

Embrys POV
"Bro,she so likes you" quil says "no,there's no reason to like me and have you seen her? She could never like me" I say. "Dude you guys were flirting and she blushed a lot, why like her if you know she's not going to like you back?" he asks "she's adorable, funny, beautiful, caring and something was pulling me to her, you wouldn't understand" I say.

Averys POV
She dropped us off. I go upstairs and go to Bella's room. She's typing in her computer and looks to me. "Are you a dumbass?Getting on the back of a losers motorcycle" I say and she walks up to me "you wouldn't understand and don't talk to me like that, tomorrow I'm going to Jacobs" she says. "No, your not taking my best friend too" I say "he's not yours, I've known him since birth too" she goes to slap me but I grab her wrist as it's about to hit my face. "You don't know who I've become, you don't know what happened these last 3 months—she tries to pull her hand from my grip—your not going to put me down again, I'm not going to lose my confidence so easily, you've been warned" I let go of her and go to my room. I sigh 'that felt good' I smirk.