five!

jimin's pov
i was walking to class with jin and taehyung as they were bombing me with questions.
"what's it like sitting next to yoongi? is he mean? has he said anything rude to you? because i'll beat him up! i don't care who he is-"
"n-no jinnie hyung! he's actually been nice don't worry!"

since i was so much younger, both of them always looked after me. they would always try their best to stand up for me
when i needed it.

we finally got to class and i sat down next to yoongi as usual. he was literally asleep on his desk. i guess he wasn't a morning person.

i had gotten my things out and then a boy walked over to my desk. i started to tense up because he was one the soccer players who used to harass me.
"hey fag, give me your homework answers and we won't have any trouble."

he slammed his blank homework on the desk and it made me squeak. before i knew it i was scrambling through my papers to find the homework.

yoongi's pov
i was woken up from my nap with some asshole slamming on jimin's desk. the baby was trying to find his homework, i'm assuming, since the bully's was blank.

"don't give it to him, jimin."
jimin immediately stopped and just looked at his hands. obedient.

"hey bitch, don't tell him what to do, gimme your homework!"
"n-no.."

jimin stood up to him, i felt this feeling of proudness. i had a small smile before the douche started to talk again.

"you little-"
he grabbed jimin's collar and i couldn't just sit there. he needed me.

"don't you dare fucking touch him."
"and what are you gonna do? why do you even care about this little bitch?"

i didn't even respond before a punch landed on his face. he got one on me too, and i could hear jimin crying. then the teacher came back in and gave both of us detention.. great.