ten!

jimin's pov
i walked into school and saw yoongi talking with jeongguk and hoseok. we never figured out a time for me to tutor him so i wanted to ask him. i started to walk over to them.

jeongguk saw me first and greeted me with a smile, "hi jimin."
"hi jeonggukie hyung."

he put an arm around my shoulder and it made me smile. maybe these guys were actually nice, and not just mean jocks.

i looked at yoongi and he was burning holes into jeongguk's head. was he jealous? i wriggled out of jeongguk's arm and moved a little closer to yoongi.
"hyung i was just wondering when you wanted me to tutor you?"

i heard hoseok chuckle a bit and i turned to look at him with a confused expression. what was so funny?
"w-what's so funny?", i asked.
"yoongi needs help from a little kid with school. you were right yoongs, you are dumb!"

i looked at yoongi and he seemed embarrassed. i didn't mean to make him feel bad, i just wanted to figure out a good time. i felt terrible.
"shut up, hoseok.", yoongi spoke with a low voice.

"don't be so mean hobi hyung! math is hard! and i know that yoongi hyung is smart, i'm gonna prove it!"
i don't know where that boost of confidence came from.

yoongi just looked at me and smiled.
"how about monday's after school?"
"don't you have practice?"
"i'll spend half my time with you, and half at practice."

the bell rang and we all went to our classes. i was excited to tutor the elder honestly. he was smart, i know he is!

i got settled in my geography class and my phone buzzed in my pocket. it was a text from yoongi.

yoongi hyung: thanks for believing in me jimin

that message made me smile.
baby jimin: it's np hyung :) ur smart, i know u are! <3

after sending the message i put my phone away and payed attention to class.