fifty three!

jimin's pov
halloween was right around the corner and this year, since were seniors, we get to wear costumes to school! i was sitting with yoongi and taehyungie at lunch and taehyung was talking about costumes.
"me and ggukie haven't decided what we wanna wear yet, but it's gonna be super cute!"
"can we get matching costumes, hyung?", i looked at yoongi.
"of course we can, angel."

taehyung perked up, "jimin, we can go shopping after school!"
"okay!"

but then i remembered, i have no money.
"u-um actually taehyung, i can't.."
he looked at me and pouted, "why not?"
"money.."

the bell rung, signaling lunch was over and it was time to head to class. before we got up, yoongi slid me a black card with his name on it. min yoongi.
it was his credit card, well one of them.

"a-are you sure, hyung?"
"mhm baby, i won't let you be without a costume. get whatever you want, and get me one too, okay?"
"thank you, thank you, thank you! you're the best, yoongi hyung!", i hugged him from my seat.
"you're welcome, sweetheart."

"taehyungie, i can go!"
"sweet! meet me at the front entrance after school and i'll drive us, 'kay?"
"you got it!"

the rest of the school day dragged on, of course. but finally, it was the end of the day! i got to the main doors first and waited for taehyung. a few minutes later i saw him and waved.
"ready, jiminie?"
"mhm, let's go!"

we walked through the student lot to his car and blared Hwa Sa the whole way. she was both of our favorites.

when we got there it was one of those pop up halloween stores, it was huge. i saw lots of couple costumes, belle and the beast, salt and pepper, harley quinn and the joker... but none really caught my eye.

"jiminie, come here!"
"what is it, taehyungie?"
he held out an angel costume, "he always calls you angel! and look! there's a devil costume too!"
"oh my goodness that's perfect!"

the angel costume came with the wings and halo, and the devil costume came with the horns and pitchfork. it was perfect! i also grabbed a little star wand to go with my costume, taehyung's suggestion.

taehyung decided to get a bonnie and clyde costume, for him and jeongguk. they're gonna be so cute!

we got to the check out and the cashier read the total, i felt so bad. i put yoongi's card in the machine and it asked for his pin. uh oh.
"taehyungie.. i don't know his pin.."
"you can press the green button to skip the pin, hun.", the nice, older lady cashier said.

"thank you!", i pressed the green button and it said 'approved'. taehyung then checked out, and we went to leave. we got back into taehyung's car and he started to drive me home. i sent yoongi a text to tell him i got us costumes.

baby jimin: hyung i got our costumes! cant wait to show u when u get home!
hope practice is going well <3

taehyung pulled up to yoongi's house and i thanked him and headed inside. i carried my backpack and the costume bag up to yoongi's room. i needed to get started on my homework..

yoongi had a desk but i opted to spread my work on the floor and lay on my stomach. it was more comfortable.

about 2 hours pass and i got a text from yoongi.
yoongi hyung: on the way home, min. cant wait to see them.

he'll be home soon! i put the costume on, and sat on his bed, waiting for him to get home.