fifty four! 👼

mature.

yoongi's pov
after practice ended i checked my phone and saw i had a text from the baby. he had found us costumes. i bet he's gonna look adorable. i put my equipment away and headed home.

when i got home my parents were still at work and i yelled out to jimin, that i was home, "i'm home, baby!"
"come up stairs, hyung! please!"

he always used his manners. i walked up the stairs, my quads killing me from practice. i walk into my room and see jimin sitting on my bed, dressed up as an angel. he had on a fuzzy white sweater, cute little wings, a white halo, and a star wand.
"my angel baby.. you look adorable, min."

he giggled and thanked me, i couldn't resist and picked him up off my bed. holding under his thighs and kissed his soft lips.
"i got you a costume, too!"
"can hyung see?"
"of course!"

i set him gently on the ground and he ran to grab the bag. he pulled out a devil costume and i couldn't help but smile.
"you know, people have always told me i'm a handsome devil.."

he smacked my arm playfully and laughed, "do you like it, yoonie?"
"i love it, thank you, angel."

time skip to halloween night 🎃
no ones pov

yunho held parties as his house all the time, his second house that is. he had a beach house right on the sand that he held parties at. yoongi had invited jeongguk and taehyung over to get ready with him and jimin. yoongi and jeongguk were ready within a few minutes, but jimin and taehyung were helping each other out with their hair and makeup. they both wanted to look perfect, and they did.

yoongi going as the devil, with his little angel. jeongguk going as clyde, with his gorgeous, gender-bent bonnie.

both couples drove over in separate cars. jimin had never been to a party and he was excited. meanwhile yoongi had been to plenty and was more concerned with keeping an eye on jimin.
"don't take a drink anyone offers. and don't set your drink down, got it?"
"yes, hyung. now let's go in!"

as soon as they walked in the smell of alcohol and marijuana hit their noses. all these kids were drinking underaged, yoongi wasn't gonna let jimin drink. no way in hell. jimin stayed very close to yoongi, and yoongi didn't have a problem with that. jimin would drag yoongi onto the dance floor or make him play a game that was there, like horshoes or the giant jenga tower. jimin was having a really fun time, yoongi too.

yoongi was offered a beer and took it, not letting jimin have a sip, even though he begged. but that was about an hour ago, and now the elder really had to use the restroom. he dragged the younger to the bathroom with him.
"stand our here minnie, don't go anywhere."
"okay hyung, i won't!", he shouted over the loud music.

yoongi did his business as quickly as possible and washed his hands. when he came out he saw jimin talking to a fellow football player, he was bit close for yoongi's liking.

rowoon was leaning against the wall, slightly towering over jimin. but the younger didn't seem to mind and just chatted to him, with a smile. rowoon wasn't trying to do anything, he was just being friendly.
"jimin, let's go.", yoongi tugged at his hand.
"oh- see you later, rowoon!"
"see you around, jimin."

yoongi drug jimin back downstairs and placed him against the wall, away from the dance floor. then he started to kiss and mark jimin's neck, in front of everyone, his jealousy taking over. a lot of couples were making out, so no one really bat an eye at the elders actions.
"hyung.. what are... you doing?", jimin said in between soft pants.
"letting people know this angel, is mine."

people had been staring at jimin when he was on the dance floor too, and it drove yoongi crazy.
"you get jealous.. so easily, hyung.", jimin laughed.
"because i love you, and you're mine."
"yes, yes, i know."

yoongi moved his knee in between jimin's legs to keep him from moving too much. the elders thigh rubbing against the youngers crotch, causing jimin to moan. jimin started to grind slightly against yoongi's thigh, loving the friction it created.

yoongi took notice to this and smirked. he moved closer to jimin, causing more friction.
"not so innocent, are you, angel?"

jimin shook his head, becoming embarrassed that he was feeling this good, in front of everyone. yoongi kissed his neck a bit more, before he pulled away, all the friction between them being lost. jimin whined and pouted at yoongi.

yoongi gave him a kiss, and then took him arm and led them both out to yoongi's car. he opened the back seat and jimin climbed in. yoongi followed and closed and locked the door behind them. he pulled jimin into his lap and took the younger into a sweet, but heated kiss. jimin was straddling the elder, and started to grind down on him. thankfully, the windows were tinted..

yoongi unbuttoned jimin's black jeans as he kissed his neck. he took jimin's member into his hands and started to rub, up and down, very slow. and then would go very fast, and then back slow, teasing the boy.
"h-hyung.. oh my god.."
"what's my name, baby?"
"d-daddy! daddy please, i'm so close.."
"oh yeah?", yoongi sped up and right when jimin was about to cum, he stopped completely. causing a very frustrated jimin, to whine.

"if you want to finish, sweetheart, you're gonna have to beg me."
"o-okay, yoonie.."

yoongi started up again, and almost immediately jimin started to beg. saying please and begging his poor little heart out. but then a specific sentence caught yoongi's attention, "please, please, daddy, i'll do anything you want, please!"

"what a good boy, go ahead and cum for me, baby."
yoongi didn't alter his speed and the tiny boy on his lap, came and moaned yoongi's name. now resting his head on yoongi's shoulder after he calmed down, suddenly becoming very tired.

yoongi kissed his head and played with his hair for a bit. jimin lifted his head and then looked at his hyung, "what would you like, daddy?"

not even a minute later jimin is undoing yoongi's belt, and took his member into his mouth. trying his best to remember what he did last time, hoping to make the elder feel amazing.
"j-just like that, min, fuck.."

yoongi had a hand in jimin's hair. the angel started to bob his head, keeping his eyes up on yoongi. his beautiful chocolate orbs big, and innocent looking.

yoongi started to grunt profanities and jimin knew he was about to come undone, so he bobbed his head faster, hollowing his cheeks out, like yoongi told him last time.
"fuck baby..", yoongi came in the youngers mouth, and jimin swallowed it with a smile, without having to be told to do so.

yoongi pulled his baby back into his lap, and gave him all the praise in the world.
"you did amazing, jiminie. such a good boy."
"thank you, hyung.. i'm sleepy."
"you ready to head home?"
"mhm.."

yoongi got him and jimin out of the backseat and they both moved to the front seats. jimin's eyes fluttering closed as soon as he sat down. yoongi sent yunho a thank you text for the party, and told him they were headed home, before putting the car in drive.

once they got back home, yoongi didn't even bother to wake jimin up. he just lifted him as carefully as he could, and opened the door quietly, not wanting to wake his parents. it was a little after midnight and they were asleep.

he put jimin on his bed, taking off his halo and wings, and changing him into fresh underwear. he slipped the boys sweater over his head and replaced it with a hoodie of his own. then he quickly got out of his costume and put on some sweats.

the half asleep jimin curled up to yoongi, like normal, and both boys were asleep in minutes.

happy halloween.