eighteen!

jimin's pov
how could i be so silly? he did care about me. he even looked for me. sani was just jealous. i finally was able to calm down and took my face out from his neck. i just looked up at him. he was really cute.

he smiled down at me. his real smile, gummy and all. it made me smile and blush at the same time.
"i d-dont wanna go to stat today, hyung."
"why don't we ditch?"

ditch? i've never done that in my entire life! but it sure did sound like fun.
"where would we go?"
"wherever you wanna go, baby."

yoongi kept calling me baby and it gave me butterflies every time.
"mmm, how bout the movies?"
"that's a great idea, let's go."

i hopped off his lap and he put his arms up. did he really think i could pull him up? this dude is giant.
"hyung, you're huge, i'll never get you up!"

i saw him stifle a laugh, i wonder what that was about.
"just try, minnie."

so i tried. and i got him up! wow i must be getting pretty strong. we left the dusty bleachers and he stopped at our math class room to collect his things. he lied saying the nurse was sending him home, somehow our teacher bought it.

we left out the back door and walked around to the student lot where his black car was parked. he opened the door for me just like last time.

"this is so exciting! i've never done anything bad before!"
"that's because you're an angel baby."

i hid my face in my hands again and started to sing along with the radio. not long after we arrived at the theatre. the only thing that yoongi looked interested in was a horror movie. i hated them. but i didn't wanna make him sit through a movie he didn't like.

"are you sure, jimin? horror doesn't seem like your type of genre."
"i'm sure, hyung!"