fifty! 👼

mature.

yoongi's pov
practice was over and it was finally time to go home. i couldn't wait to see my precious boy. i took all my equipment off and headed straight to my car. i missed jimin a lot, and have been feeling very possessive over him lately.

i got home and my parents weren't home yet. i go up to my room and see jimin, in my bed, watching some tv. he also has one of my hoodies. he looked so adorable. he noticed me standing in the doorway and jumped up to greet me.
"yoonie! hi!"
"hi, baby. miss me?"

he was hugging my chest and nodded.
"give me 10 minutes to shower, and then i'm all yours okay? you don't want me right now, trust me i stink."
"okay hyung. hurry!"

as quickly as i could i showered and changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. my hair was still damp but i didn't care. i walked back over to jimin on the bed and sat down. he immediately sat on my lap and laid his head on my shoulder.

"i missed you, angel."
"me too, hyung.."

i started to kiss his neck again and marked up his neck even more. he was mine. he was sitting on my lap, letting soft moans escape his lips. i pulled away and forced my self to stop.
"h-hyung.. why'd you stop?", he was pouting.
"i cant ruin you jimin, i won't let myself."
"what if i want you to.. daddy?"

i quickly flipped us over, he was below me and i was hovering over him.
"where did you learn that word?"
"taehyungie.."

i started to kiss his neck more and let my hand roam all over his body.
"i'm glad you know my name, petal."

i slid his shirt over his head and started to mark his chest as well.
"are you sure you want this, jimin?"
"yes, yoonie- yes, daddy.."
"just tell me if i need to stop, at anytime okay? you're more important, got it?"
"yes, yoongi hyung." 

i kissed his whole chest all the way down to his belly button. i sucked on his nipples, one by one, causing goosebumps to break out onto his skin.

"take your pants off and sit where you belong.", i patted my lap and he wasted no time to obey.

he took them off and threw them off to the side, and quickly sat where i told him. i had a hand around his throat as my tongue explored every corner of my mouth. he gave me full control of the kiss. my other hand teasing the hem of his underwear.

"p-please daddy."
"be patient, baby."

after kissing his neck a bit more, i finally took his member into my hand and started to pleasure him. his member was smaller than mine, since he was so much smaller than me, but proportioned to his body. with just a few pumps he completely came undone and came inside his boxers.
"that's it baby, good boy. have you ever touched yourself, jimin?"
"n-no yoonie."
"you are just the most perfect angel, hm?"

he nodded his head as he leaned against my chest. the baby must be tired, but we're just getting started.

i picked him up from my lap and placed him on the ground. i sat on the edge of the bed.
"on your knees, min."

he did as told, with a smile on his face. what a precious baby, all for me.
i pulled down my sweats a bit and pulled my member out from my boxers. jimin's eyes got huge, how adorable.
"i-its giant.."
"but you can take it, right?"
"yes!"
"yes what, baby?"
"yes, d-daddy!"
"good boy.. start slow okay? i don't want you to push yourself too hard since-"

before i knew it jimin grabbed me and started to give kitten licks to the head of my member. he was teasing me, but not on purpose. he then put the tip fully in his mouth and swirled his tongue around. he was so messy but it felt so good.
"hollow your cheeks out, angel.."
"like dis?", his words were slurred and the vibrations from his voice around my cock, felt amazing.
"just like that, baby.."

he then started to bob his head up and down, not seeming to have a gag reflex. i felt the top of my cock hit the back of his throat, and he didn't gag at all..

i grabbed his hair and started to face fuck him slowly. he rested his hand on my thighs and looked at me, with his innocent brown eyes. he looked so pretty, my cock in his mouth, and drool dribbling down the side of his chin.

i started to go faster, reaching closer to finish. i was grunting lowly and before i knew it, i was cumming right in his mouth.
"swallow."

he held eye contact as he swallowed every last drop of cum in his mouth. i pulled out and immediately pulled him back into my lap, and brushed the hair out of his face.
"you did so, so good, minnie."
"r-really daddy?", his eyes were half closed and he had a giant grin.
"mhm, you made me feel so good. now it's my turn."

i placed him on his back and grabbed a condom and a tube of lube out of my nightstand. i took his briefs off and he got very shy.
"don't be shy, you're body is gorgeous. perfect even."

i was in between his legs and left soft butterfly kisses on his thighs. leaving small hickeys as i went. i put some lube on my pointer finger and started to rub at his entrance.
"this will feel weird at first and little painful, but then it'll feel good, i promise."
"i t-trust you, daddy."

i slowly pushed my finger in and kissed him to distract him from any pain. slowly working my finger in and out.
"how does that feel, minnie?"
"n-not too bad.."

i continued to kiss him as i added another finger, his arms looped around my neck. i could feel him tense up. a few tears forming in his eyes.
"relax for me, jimin.. hyung is right here, don't worry.. relax."

his body relaxed and i was able to get the two fingers in. starting slow but working up to a quicker pace. i added a third, and he winced a bit but relaxed. once again starting slow and then working up to a quicker pace.
"you ready for me, angel?"
"y-yes daddy, please be gentle.."
"of course, baby."

i took my fingers out and rolled on a condom and squirted more lube into my hand before rubbing it all over my member. i lined up with jimin's entrance.
"if it's too much, just tell me, okay?"
"i will, yoonie."

i slowly started to push in and he winced in pain. eyes screwed shut and hands in fists on his chest.
"relax, minnie.."

he was just so tight. he felt amazing.
"need me to stop?"
"n-no daddy.. keep going.."

i slowly pushed all the way in until i bottomed out. his eyes were still shut, and i was leaning over him now.
"open your eyes, sweetheart.", i rubbed a thumb over his cheek.

his eyes fluttered open as he looked at me.
"tell me when i can move, okay?"
he nodded, "i need words, angel."
"y-yes daddy, you can move.."

slowly i started to thrust into him, his hands holding onto my arms that were near his head. he let out high pitched moans, causing me to go crazy. i started to go quick, our skin slapping together.

i picked up my rhythm and started to go faster. i hit a certain spot and jimin's moans got very loud and needy. bingo. i rammed into that spot over and over again.
"daddy i'm g-gonna-"
"go ahead, baby. cum for daddy."

without halting my speed i slammed into the tiny boy under me, also getting close to my climax. he came under me, untouched.

i continued my movements, getting sloppy, feeling the pit in my stomach. his over sensitivity started to take over, as he was whining that it was too much, but he didn't tell me to stop.

my movements become unsteady as i released into the condom. i let out low growls as i came. i pulled out slowly and flopped over next to jimin. he curled up next to me, and i instinctively wrapped a hand around his waist to hold him close.

i kissed his sweaty forehead and heard him giggle.
"i'm so proud of you, baby. you took me so well and did such a great job."
"thank you, yoonie! it f-felt really nice.."

i cleaned the cum off of his chest and started to run a bath for him, knowing he was going to be sore. once the tub was filled, bubbles included, i picked him up from the bed.
"s-sore.."
"i know baby, the bath should help."

i placed him in the tub and slid behind him. i had my hands around his waist, as he leaned on my chest.
"i love you, jimin."
"i love you, too, yoongi hyung."

———————————————
disclaimer- the school year started in august, meaning yoongi and jimin have been hanging out and getting closer for 3 months.