𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂

"Wait what!?!?

"Wait what!?!?

everyone yelled.

I jumped a bit, I was caught really off guard

"Jesus Christ can you guys shut up"
wild card looked at me and said, "well could you explain then?" I looked at him rolling my eyes due to the sassy tone and said

"my name is Aphrodite Alexandra  "

"call her Alexa it's easier "
Guppy announces to them

"well what are your superpowers then?"  wildcard kept using this tone of voice. I think he was trying to intimidate me, he looked at me some sort of way.... Almost like he couldn't figure me out yet"
"Does that really concern you?" I walked along his desk not break eye contact.
"Oh cmon, or Do you not have any powers at all" he didn't stop making eye contact either.

I grabbed the book from earlier putting information of both me and him.
"what are you doing weirdo?" He asked me in the same cocky tone he had been using toward me.
"watch". I made the book fly up in the air and made the pages light up almost like in a fairy tale I flip through all of the pages. I shut the book with my powers and put it back on the desk stepping closer to where our faces were close enough where if I whispered he could here me

"spoiler alert they both die at the end"

I turned to walk away and stoped in my tracks. I look over my shoulder
"I have every power imaginable but guess what.... I can actually control them"  i look forward again and sat down at my desk

After a while, we all got situated, then they confronted missy about her powers, and how she didn't have have any

After a while, we all got situated, then they confronted missy about her powers, and how she didn't have have any... she stomped off to her desk to sit alone.

I decided to sit down next to Ojo and acapella in the back of the class I looked at Ojos tablet i saw that she could tell the future.

. I went back to guppy while they switched on this big tv showing the news soon I see mom and dad pop up guppy yelled "go mom and dad" few moments the rest of the superhero's got there.

everything was going great but then dad fell he was the first to go he got captured 'oh no this isn't good'  both I and guppy gasped in fear poor guppy was scared so I hugged her and I said it was gonna be okay soon after a few more hero's got captured then mom got captured and guppy was now crying I couldn't cry in front of guppy so I just comforted her soon every superhero was gone.