𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞

"𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐎𝐇!"

𝟓𝟓𝟓

♉︎♉︎♉︎♉︎

We finally land at the mothership.

'please let me out! the tension in the room in unbearable'

The door opens and before we get out noodles said "I'm going to check it out!" while stretching his head out one of the windows on the ship. He took a good look around then he turned back to us and whispered to the group "we're all good".

We all start walking out the ship
"am I just really small? Or Is this ship really big" guppy questioned
"It's enormous" noodles responded. "yeah, how are we going to find our parents?" fast forward asked. "I was as just thinking about how Miss Granada found us really easily back at grandmas house, and I think I know how"
Wheels had began and then pointed at Missy's bracelet "your bracelet" missy then added on by saying.
"I haven't been able to contact my dad" wheels to missy's bracelet into his hands "maybe the transmitter in here I connects the two bracelets works like a tracking device but, I need a pair of pliers and a heat source"  guppy then decided to help by saying "my teeth are strong because my dad is a shark" wild card tried to help by saying "I have a heat source, heat vision"

Ching!

he just transformed into a toaster " i'll help with the heat source" I said. Toast came out the toaster I guess that his response LOL.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

We were now running through the mothership following missy and her bracelet tracker.
"is it working?" wheels asked
"well it's definitely leading us somewhere" missy responded.
"hey that was really good back there" missy told wild card
"what? turning into a toaster instead of making heat vision" I added "it was heat related" missy then added
"That's some progress" he then responded with " I guess it's progress" she tried to make him feel better by saying "you just watch soon you'll be teleporting  like it's nobody's business".

We kept following the tracker until acappella suddenly came to a stop
"um guys....does anyone else here that?" it was some a weird sound it seem to come from under us. The floor shook, I don't think there can be earthquakes in space...

"what is that that?" twins both question
"it's below us" wheels said. The sounds kept getting louder,  shaking the ground even more violently. I grabbed Guppy and we all went against the wall. then ground started breaking from under us. We all took off running expect me, I had to keep Guppy and slow-Mo safe so I had to teleport instead of running. Soon the group caught up and I asked "what way?" missy pointed towards one of the hallways and we all ran. Right before we could get to the door this alien tentacle popped out of the ground everyone screamed in fear. I just started using freezeray and acappella started singing to distract the alien from catching all us.

A/n
This took like an hour-