𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭!

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫"

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

"We are going to crash into that building"

Missy screams and that sends all of us kids into chaos
'Just what I needed screaming kids'.
"I got an idea!" Noodles shouted, he smashed a window and grabbed a nearby pole just in time to stop us from hitting the building. everyone goes to help him before he loses his grip and is at the very edge of the ship. Missy looks at him and he lets go sending us into the sky.

We were In the sky when I got light-headed and we hit turbulence as a result "What is happening" Missy said to me I was incapable of saying anything without crashing missy glanced at Guppy. "Her powers! they're using too much of her energy...she will fall at any moment "Everyone was in shock while I WAS ON THE VERGE OR DEATH!. Missy had an idea and said "I have a place where we can go" She grabbed wheels device and found where we needed to go and showed me where to go.

After a little bit of flying, We had just made it where our safe spot. my powers could finally rest! but we hadn't landed yet and I felt dizzy and cold and soon enough I Blacked out.

Pov of wildcard
I just watched Alex go down which meant we were gonna crash!

"AHHHHH!"

Everyone yelled in a panic, I quickly grabbed Alex by her waist and pulled her next to me as we crashed down. It was a bit of a blur, we all grunt a bit and help each other up, stepping out of the wreck I hear a woman yell about her gazebos.

"omg missy!!, come give your abuelita a hug"
the woman screeched with excitement
"omg! Missy your grandma is Anita Moreno!?, the trainer of the heroics?" Noodles stated.

Face maker said, "She's a legend!!!"

And Then her grandma said
"you have to be dead to be a legend I'm alive and well"

Missy says to her
"We need somewhere to hide" her grandmother
"your gonna have to do more than that come inside-" she kept talking but I felt like I was forgetting something.....OH SHOOT ALEXA SHE IS STILL ON THE SHIP!!!!,

"You guys....we forgot Aphrodite IN THE SHIP"

A/n
Funny how they just forgot the poor girl lol