𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫᯾

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨𝗆 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾?✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I begin to practice my most powerful powers, and slowly moved onto energy.... I hated this power! I could never focus enough to get everything perfect. I made a force field with the energy, it was strong WAY TOO strong Making me fall on the ground, It was all going fuzzy all of a sudden.

"-cold "

"Hey, Alex are you okay?"  It was Noodles
Bringing me back to reality.
unlucky for him I was still mad about being forgotten, who doesn't love a good grudge?
'This bitch has to be kidding me
and I turn around'
"I'm fine you can leave now...." at that moment I accidentally triggered my powers and they mixed a ball of energy and blue fire popped in my palms
'Oh so suddenly now you want to work'.

Pov noodles
I walk back to the group
"How is she?" fast forward asked
"Well she glared at me and flames with electricity came out her hands... hope that answers you question"

guppy looked at me
"be careful next time her powers can get outta hand fast if you hadn't walked away at that moment she would have lost control of her powers" we just sighed and got back to practice.

POV Alexa

I do too much,

I was laying in the grass. I was too worn out to do anything else so I just played with the wind. I decided to mediate, DONT LAUGH AT ME IM NOT A HIPPE OR ANYTHING THIS IS DESPERATE TIMES.
"think think think"  and then calmed down. I started to I see a vision a woman.... she sits next to me.
"Aphrodite you will need this message I have advice for you " the woman looked like me but older, wait that's my mother...
"mom?" I was so terrified
"yes child this is a message I have for you from the afterlife" I was in shock what type of brujería...
" use your emotions to your advantage, take the anger out with energy, focus on who you are fighting against not who's on your side."
I nod and she looks at me one more time
"bye sweet Aphrodite " soon I'm brought back.

A/n
Opinions on potatoes?