Team work

We are all still chained up at this point. rewind is struggling to rewind time. "Rewind..." missy kinda raises her voice "I can't!" rewind said in defeat he didn't want to let down the team. "we can do this!" fast forward reassured him while looking at him.
While this is all going on I'm stuck in my head thinking the most negative things I'm even starting the accept death is near. "How?" rewind asked her looking at her very doubtful. "we work together, I'll help you! " she tells him. She starts to move her fingers first soon he followed moving his fingers at the same pace. Next thing we knew we are brought back "noodles get the shackles out of the sealing" missy ordered noodles. He listened and takes the chains out of the sealing. "Now fast forward quick" rewind advises his sister. The aliens put their tentacles up to retrieve the shackles but nothing was there due to fast forward speeding up time. We needed to move quickly so we tied the chains to their feet. One of the aliens pulled out keys a pair of keys out of his back pocket "uh oh..." acapella said while looking at him. Rewind has some quick thinking and  Immediately rewinds time making sure to take the keys beforehand. Missy turns around and looks at the twin. "good job fast forward excellent work rewind" rewind decided to put missy on loop because he liked her saying it.

Marcus Moreno pov
We are looking at the monitor Red lightning fury and crimson legend start walking towards the monitor they looked proud "did you see that teamwork!" the crimson legend said proudly "just like their parents" lighting fury responded they were hugging each other 'yeah right theses two are always arguing.

Ms grandad pov
I walk into the room I see wild card sitting down on the chair tied up okay wild card, spill it what's the big plan!" I walk up right in front of him trying to crack him
"Well the plan was to get me close enough to you so I could turn you into the dumbest alien that ever existed...oh wait my powers finally worked!". One of my guards started laughing at the stupid joke. I look at him with a stern look "keep laughing and I'll blast you right back to our planet" I threaten him he Immediately shuts up. "We have ways to get things out of you you know?" I say kneeling to his level 'he has to crack' and he smirks "that will be a first HAH" he laughs right in my face 'you think he has some manners'  the same guard starts to laugh again I give him a death stare and he stopped laughing.

A/n
Sorry I didn't update yesterday
I got sick today with allergies and I'm super tired