𝐎𝐟𝐜 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

'don't , don't play with her don't be dishonest'☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

'Owch'

I wake up on a couch
'Woah cool I thought I was for sure dead'
I look over guppy is sat beside me. Guppy notices I'm awake and shouts very loudly "SHES AWAKE" what a headache, I start to hear people walk over to where I was laying I could see they're blurred faces moving around me, I hear this unfamiliar voice it was a woman. She walks over and puts a towel on my head
While handing me water "here you go Mija this will help you feel better"
The woman said she sounded super sweet I replied "muchas gracias"
as I started taking sips of the water
"oh, this is my abuelita " I'm pretty sure missy said that- well I don't know everything is so fuzzy so I just nod back in response. abuelita started to talk about how we are the only heroes that can save the world from the takeover it's all a big blur.

She excused herself and went to get more lemonade and then I see Acappella come over to me to tell me something
"they didn't want to tell you but they forgot you on the ship after we crashed".
'THEY WHAT-?!? OKAY, FIRST I SAVED ALL OF US AND THEY FORGIT ME! GEEZ MAN IM KINDA WISHING THE CRASH KILLED ME NOW!', I was so mad that I gained my balance back and I look back glared at everyone across the room, and got up and ran into the bathroom.
I locked the door and I feel everything go black and I go out.

It's dark again.
Walking here feels like a loop of nothing
It's cold
The floor wet make small splashes from
The walking,

POV missy
I just witnessed acapella tell Aphrodite or is her name Alexa? I'm such a bad person I can't even remember the girl's proper name.....

Anyways.

I heard acapella tell her we forgot her, I watched the girls expression go into a shock and then, she looked at all of us her eyes glowed it was a dark neon green, color of what a poison apple would look like.

I mean I understand why...we are really bad people for leaving her behind. That green poison never left her stare she go up and walked toward the bathroom.

Wild card pov
What just happened? Alexa just ran out after she give us a death stare??.
"Alexa is a really mad, I've only ever seen her eyes poison out like that twice, it's not goood at all, when she's mad it's hard to talk to her. She tends to go into a state where her emotions control her powers and they could be dangerous" guppy had just explained. Well shoot

Pov Aphrodite/Alex
I walk out of the bathroom

The side effect of the episode linger in my body,

Everyone was watching me, i didn't want to face anyone so I just sat down with Ojo. Abuelita walks In and tells us to follow her out back. We make outside where she shows us her training equipment and rushed everyone to practice, she grabbed my shoulder and swept me away.

"Aphrodite I know your powers, they are very strong and rare so I want you to practice with energy"

'Jail'

A/n
Yep this took too long than it should of