𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

"Begging on her knees to be popular"☼☼☼☼

Abuelita went to talk to missy. Give the poor girl some pep talk she was struggling.

I went to go sit with facemaker I looked over at him...he seems super nervous. I decided I should snoop around in his thoughts like a the stalker I am but I needed a someone I trusted to do it with me, because I would never do it alone that's crazy. I grabbed acapella and held her hand and just like that we were in his head.

His thoughts
I'm scared I'm afraid I have feelings for Alexa, how could I not she's so pretty, not to mention her angry but dedicated attitude, intelligent smart she's a sweet heart, but I can't even look at her without the guilt of knowing my best friend feels the same way for her. This is gonna cause us a lot of trouble

Alexas pov
I grab acapella by the wrist and I look at her. With utter horror, I feel pale I'm going to BE SICK. Not because he likes me more because THEY BOTH LIKE ME.
"I'm in big trouble... aren't I?" I looked at acapella with a fake smile and a dreaded voice "he likes youuuuuu!!" She smiles and giggles ah yes what true friend for laughing at me while I'm in disappear. "But both of them what am i supposed to do?" I say gripping my hair and shaking my head. "The obvious option? Just pick the one you like! You like one right ???????" Acapella is really trying to figure this out I just can't do this right now. "That's classified information!" I whip my head away from her . "Okay you have to figure this out before someone gets hurt " she says in a sorta wondering tone

I nod shes is completely right you know? someone having feelings for me could ruin our whole team dynamic not to mention it's more than one person. we headed back to the group my stomach hurts from just the thought of what I heard. I look around the room wild card in one corner face maker in another, but god saved me because  rewind and noodles who are sat with each other had a space in between them. I was so grateful they were on the opposite end of the room so wouldn't have to deal with these idiots. So I sat in between them and I showed rewind some tricks I can do.
Wheels rushed in saying we have to go. We meet back up with missy and we get "they sure hunt you fast" abuelita had said
"They want to take us back to headquarters " facemaker responded
"well too bad, we have a world to save " missy had remarked. Abuelita had pointed her Walkingstick towards a bush and it opened a secret tunnel.
"Go through the tunnel I'll hold them off" she shouted while we started getting into the tunnel. Missy was the last one to slide down the slide.

Acappella and face maker help me get up after I slid down the slide.
"guys come on" missy had said in a kinda worried tone
"Sure is dark in here"
Guppy said sorta nervously, I grab her hand in response to make her feel better
"Ojo may I borrow your flashlight for a minute" smiled and handed Missy her tablet
"We just have to stick together" missy noted well taking the first steps deeper into the tunnel
"and find a way up to the mothership, and defeat the aliens Who defeated all the heroics" noted wildcard
"shut up wild card" I blurted out and walked right next to missy.

Wheels: "what could we do differently from our parents"
Missy: "Everything, like we lure the aliens out of the city so we don't destroy more buildings"
Rewind: " she's right our parents are having the biggest brawls in the most populated cities"
Guppy: "Don't we need superhero costumes"
Fast forward:" all superheroes have costumes pads, fake muscles, tons of useless buckles"
Acapella: " underwear on the outside"
Rewind: "Mask because you can barely see out of"
Alexa: "that's why they were able to pick out our parents so easily "

Missy then ended my sentence with" because they were easy to spot we have to Blend in be stealthy" me and missy were looking at this iPad while she scrolling then we saw it we look at each other to make sure we both just saw it. Ojo is an alien spy I send her the message and she just nods.
"How?" Wild card Questioned
"Just trust her" I blurted out "I have a plan" Answered missy

We were now outside of the tunnel me and Missy had just discussed the plan telepathically. "what's the plan?" wild card questioned us missy showed him the drawings "the plan is we are gonna sneak on a ship?" He said this idiot I thought to myself. Then Missy whispered to him the plan "holy-" Before he could finish his sentence I stopped him with my telekinesis, flames could probably be seen in my eyes right about now. Guppy was right there! he turned around and looked a guppy and proceeded with "doo doo" guppy just rolled her eyes at him.

Missy went back to explain to him more of the plan wildcard grabbed the tablet out of her hands.
"Okay guys Missy Alex and I came up with a way for us to do this, Check it out ojo drew us a clue to a supply ship," wildcard said in a bossy tone.
"what does that mean?" Acapella questioned him.
"It means that there's probably one nearby that we will sneak on board And we will pilot up to the mothership" he explained "wow that was a very good idea no matter who thought of it" wildcard respond "thank you"

A/n
733 words
Also, my friend said Aphrodite needs a love interest so there is that