Getting Ready

Guess I should get some sleep so I'm not tired at his house and plus I'm just sleepy. I turned off my tv and pulled my blanket up over me. Soon my tiredness took over and I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. Man sometimes having the bedroom on the east side of the house sucks. I've never been a morning person but instead more of a night owl. I figured I would go ahead and get up and begin prepping for tonight. I figured incase he let me help him prep the food or anything I didn't want him to see my self harm scars from 4 years ago when I was going through some rough times.

I decided I would wear a long sleeved black dress and do my hair in long curls. I set out the dress and under garments and shoes onto my bed so I could put them on later. I smiled at my chosen outfit hoping it would look good on me. I now got one of my small -favorite color- backpacks and put my wallet and a t-shirt and jeans and crocs and my phone charger and pepper spray and a pocket knife just for safety precautions into my pack.

I threw on a casual t-shirt and some jeans then one of my pairs of tennis-shoes. I got some money out of my piggy bank where I keep all my tips from Mrs.Charlotte's store and headed out the door grabbing my truck keys on the way.

I got outside and unlocked then got into my truck and turned the key bringing it to life. I put it in reverse and backed out of my driveway then drove to town. Once in town I went to the store and bought the ingredients to bake a pumpkin pie. Once I had everything I needed I paid with my cash and left. I drove home in peaceful silence enjoying the scenery of driving out in the country. Once home I left the truck and locked it then went back inside.

I was home alone today as my Mother and Father were working and younger sister was at school. I got out my ingredients and set the oven to pre-heat. Seeing as it was already 2pm and I would need to leave at 4:40pm to be at his house at 6pm I figured I would go ahead and bake the pie.

While I was waiting for the oven to get warm enough I began putting the ingredients in a mixing bowl and making my pie crust then laying it in a pan. Once the oven was done pre-heating I put the pie inside and set a timer for 45 minutes. During those 45 minutes I made myself a sandwich and ate it while watching an episode of -favoriteshow-. A few minutes after my show was over the oven went off alerting me that my pie was hopefully done.

I went to the kitchen and got the pie out then stuck a toothpick in the middle. When I pulled the toothpick out it came up clean telling me the pie was done. I set it on the counter so it could cool enough to go into a keep warm thermo bag (idk what they're called). I figured since it was now 3:00pm I needed to start really getting ready.

I went up to my bedroom and grabbed my clothes off my bed then went to the bathroom and took a shower. I washed my hair which took me another 45 minutes leading up to me getting out and dressed by 4:00pm. I decided I wouldn't do makeup as I didn't wanna overdo it and make the impression that this was a date. I was simply dressing nice for the occasion not to impress nor attract. I put on a pretty silver necklace with a black gem pendant and a black ring with a silver outline.

I now moved on to doing my hair. I decided I would leave it down but give it some curls. I brushed it out really good then used a curling iron and curled it so it had a long wavy effect. Once done I smiled at myself thinking I didn't look half bad. I decided I should start getting ready to leave so I wouldn't be late.

I went to the kitchen and put some foil wrap over the top of my pie then put it in an insulated bag so it would stay warm and fresh. I then put the pie and my backpack on the small table beside my front door. It was now 4:30 leaving me 10 minutes till I had to leave. I went to my bedroom and got my shoes and put them on the couch. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and used the restroom. I came back out and wrote a note saying "To whoever is reading this if anything happens to me and I'm not home when you are call me and if I don't answer then call the cops and come to -His address-. ~Y/N."

After brushing my teeth I went back to the livingroom and put on my black flats. Once all done and ready I walked out the door grabbing my backpack and pie then leaving the note on the table on the way out. I locked the door and gently set my pie in the passenger seat and my backpack in the passenger seat floorboard. I got in the truck and started it then backed out of my driveway and began the long drive to Tims house.

After a long hour and twenty minute drive I finally arrived at his house. I pulled up the driveway and parked my truck behind his. I got out and put my backpack on one shoulder then carried the pie with both my hands as not to drop it. I got up to the door and balancing the pie on one hand I gently knocked on the door. After knocking I went back to holding the pie with both hands and awaited an answer. I was two minutes early and just happy that I wasn't late. I heard footsteps approach then the door unlocked and opened revealing Tim. He was dressed sharply with a nice shirt and some jeans. I smiled politely hoping this would end well.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! If you have recommendations on what I could do better or how I could fix my writing please comment it!! Sorry if this is kinda slow we've finally made it to where things are about to get moving.