Hannah

((SA, R#PE, AND ABUSE WARNING! This chapter is solely about Hannah's experience these past two weeks. If you don't really care about all her details then feel free to skip this chapter! I will be uploading back in the POV of Y/n next and not go back to Hannah's after this. I hope you enjoy dear reader!))

As we flee through the back window I hear an angry Michael's voice laced with a hint of sadism. "Oh my dearest friend Hannah I know you're here! I knew you'd come here after I saw you had escaped! I won't - no.. haha.. I can't let you go you know too much! And I don't think my friend would appreciate you taking his woman either!" I hear a familiar voice making my stomach turn nauseous "Y/n I told you you can't escape me love~" It coos slyly and tauntingly.

**2 Weeks and one day before now**

^Hannah's POV

 Y/n gives me a frustrated look and crosses her arms. "Hannah you're practically bullying him at this point. What's the problem? I know you think he's sus but nonetheless he was sent to protect us. I think he's been fairly kind so far. You need to stop this childish bs." My smile immediately drops as I feel somewhat betrayed at how much she refuses to even consider that something is wrong. I sigh knowing there's no point arguing with her. I'll just give her my thoughts then drop it. She won't believe me unless I have proof so I guess starting tonight when she falls asleep I'll just have to get proof she can't deny. "You're right and I'm sorry Y/n. Maybe he's not evil but he's definitely not kind hell he made you cry. I'm telling you like it or not he's bad ne-" "I'm gonna stop you right there Hannah. He isn't out to get us yknow. I think you need to leave for a day or two. I can do just fine on my own. I'm not in danger at least not from him he isn't the enemy. Come back when you can get along with him and stop bullying him." Wh-What does she mean by that? She's not in danger at least not from him? Does she really think I'm.. I feel my heart drop in my stomach as my throat tightens.

I hold back tears and take a deep breath trying not to burst into tears at the hurt I feel. I decide I should leave and go to the door knowing I can't come back until I have my proof. I reach the door and don't dare look back at Y/n not wanting her to see the tears in my eyes. I try to use an emotionless voice to hide my growing sadness and hurt. "If and when he attacks you well attacks you again you have my number. I'm warning you Y/n he doesn't pass the vibe check something isn't right. But what do I know." With that I calmly shut the door and leave starting my search for proof.

I hate how weak she makes me. I see myself in her and just wanna protect her from how cruel this world is. She's like family to me-no she IS my family. After I lost them when I was fourteen she's the closest thing to family I've had. I've been bullied all my life and had men force things on me that I didn't consent to. Hell two of my exes tried to kill me and I don't want that to happen to Y/n. I vowed to protect her and be the best friend that I could be for her. I was gonna unalive myself the night we met but she made me curious about what my future could hold so I decided to wait a little longer and now she's my reason to keep going. Michael you're going down no matter what it takes.

I decide until he comes out I'll do some research on him. I look up his name "Michael Morgan" in my phone's Google. It shows me a few results but nothing that matches officer friendly. I do see an article on an officer with his name and upon reading it my face goes pale. Michael Morgan was an officer they recently found dead. His clothes and car and everything was missing. His body was found tied to a swing set sitting in the seat with his eyes and fingernails missing. It says he was found the afternoon after Michael arrived here.