You Were Right

I get in bed and get comfortable before she gets on the other side. She sleeps on the side closest to the door having insisted she do so. I agreed knowing she was being protective but it's fine by me if it makes her feel better. Sleep quickly consumes me as I drift off into a dream.

"Good morning Y/n! How'd you sleep?" I open my eyes to a smiling Hannah. "Good morning I slept ok and you?" "I slept alright! What would you like to do today?" I ponder for a second. Do I wanna go outside or just have a lazy day? On one hand park walks are nice but anime sounds nice too. "I kinda wanna do both does that make sense?" I smile awkwardly not wanting to seem weird or anything. "I gotcha. I do that a lot honestly. Sooo both it is then! How about we go for a walk in the park or even just a car ride for fresh air then we can finish the day with some pizza and ice cream and (favorite anime)?" I smile and nod "You know me so well Hannah." "Of course I do we're like sisters silly!" I nod once more and hug her as she smiles and hugs me back gently.

We get dressed in my room not looking at each other until fully dressed to respect privacy. Once dressed Hannah gets her backpack and I get my (Preferred bag option) as we head to the front door. Before we can leave we get abruptly stopped by a hand pushing the door back shut. "Excuse me? The hell dude?" Hannah instantly gets on the defense after seeing the hand belongs to officer Morgan. I sigh seeing she's still like this towards him. I thought after some sleep maybe she'd calm down about him but I guess not. "Ladies where are we going on this fine morning?" He asks as he keeps his hand on the door. "Just to the park Mr.Michael! We won't be gone long I promise." I smile having spoke before Hannah worried of what she may say. 

"My apologies but I'm afraid I can't let you leave without me Ms.Brandt. I was told to watch over you until Timothy is captured and I can't watch you if you're not with me. So do you mind if I join?" He smiles glancing at a fuming Hannah before looking back at me. "I don-" As I begin to answer I get cut off "Yknow Mr.Officer I think we'll just stay here instead. We'll be in the bedroom." She gives him an attitude filled smile before gently leading me by the arm back to my bedroom.

"Hannah? What was that dude?" I frown and cross my arms at her. "Don't worry we'll still go to the park just without your chaperone. I know you don't believe me and you can't see it yet but I'm telling you he's bad news. I'm sorry if I upset you but trust me I'll make it up to you. Now follow me if you wanna have fun." She smiles and offers her hand after opening my window.

I sigh and hesitate but accept her hand as she helps me leave through the window. We begin walking down the sidewalk toward the park. "What if Michael finds out? He'll be mad and can't we get in trouble?" I look over at Hannah as she rolls her eyes but smiles "Officer sus back there doesn't own you. He will have to get mad at me. This is a kidnapping didn't you know? A kidnapping in the name of fun! Besides I left the tv on with a ten hour meme compilation for noise." She giggles and playfully nudges my arm with her own. 

I smile feeling a little less guilty about us leaving without his permission. We arrive at the park and walk around admiring the plants and the occasional rabbit or bird. I feel more relaxed after getting some fresh air. I almost forget about everything that's going on. After the park we go for some boba and Hannah buys some ice cream for tonight before we head home.

We quietly sneak back inside the window but upon entering I see my room isn't how I left it as the doors are open and we hear approaching footsteps. I tense up scared it's Timothy as I have flashbacks. Hannah gently moves me to the closet as we both sit inside facing each other. She looks me in the eyes and gives me the be quiet motion. I nod as a man enters the room. "Hello Hannah? Ms.Brandt?" The voice belongs to an angry Michael.