Hospital

The last thing you heard was more sirens approaching and the policewoman yelling something at you and gently shaking your limp body.

Your heart pounded as you ran as fast as you could through the woods. You knew Tim was hot on your trail hearing angered screams calling after you and heavy footsteps close behind. You pushed yourself beyond your limits not willing to stop and accept defeat so easily. You felt your lungs burning from all the running but you didn't care you kept going.

You knew if he caught you now bad things would happen you could die or worse he could kill your loved ones. As you were running you noticed his screams getting more quiet and distant sounding.

You smiled now feeling a flame of hope ignite inside you. 'I'm gonna make it! I'm losing him! Bye bye psycho!' You thought. Suddenly you were ripped from your thoughts as you bumped into something and fell back. You were on your back propped up by your arms as you looked up.

You began trembling at the sight before you. Tim stood over you grinning and aimed a gun at your torso. "P-P-Please just let me go! I won't tell anyone please!" You begged fearing for your life. "Baby you should've known you can't escape me. But its ok I'm not mad. I know you won't tell anyone my love." "S-So you'll let me g-go?" You looked up at his face your anxiety growing further as a huge grin spread across his cheeks.

"Cmon babygirl you know I can't let you go. You would tell the police everything if your being honest. But it's ok I'm still not angry because I know you still won't be telling anyone anything." He was talking in an almost cooing tone making your anxiety worse than it had ever been.

"Wanna know how I know?" He raised an eyebrow at you making you feel nauseous from how nervous you were. "Dead girls can't talk." He raised the gun to your forehead.

This was it you were gonna die this was your end. You began to scream no over and over and cry as he hesitated for a second listening to your beautiful fear filled cries. After his second of listening you felt an intense pain in your head and heard the bang of the gun firing.

You shot upright in the bed screaming. You looked around panicking before slowly realizing you were in a hospital room. Your screams turned into cries as the images of what actually happened flooded your mind and pain began shooting all over your torso area.

You heard the door being flung open and turned your gaze towards it immediately seeing who had came in. Two nurses rushed to your side asking if you were ok and trying to reassure you that you were safe now.

One of the nurses left to go get your doctor as the other one stayed behind watching over you. She had told you to lay back down that your pain was from you sitting up and your gunshot wounds.

You did as she said and laid back down as she put some pain medicine in your iv. "This should help with the pain dear. Im gonna give you a button and if you're ever in pain check this light." She pointed to a small light above the button as you nodded showing you understood.

"If this light is green it means its safe for you to take more medicine. If you're hurting and its green just click the button alright?" She smiled softly at you holding out the button.

"A-Alright thank you ma'am." You gently took the button starting to feel the medicine from the iv working and the pain mostly disappearing. "Youre most welcome hun."

Just as you both were ending your conversation the doctor walked in. "Well y/n good news is you'll survive. Bad news is it may take a good while to heal." He smiled at you as you nodded still calming your nerves from everything thats happened.

"How are you feeling considering whats happened" He looked at you as he began putting on gloves. "I-I feel like anyone who's been s-shot would I suppose. My torso was burning and hurting but I feel ok now." You weakly smiled back.

The nurse told him she had given you the medicine in your iv and the button. He nodded approving of her actions then walked over to you standing beside the bed.

"I'm gonna check your wounds alright? If at any time you feel pain or discomfort please let me know." You nodded showing you understood. He was gentle the entire time and occasionally looked at your face reassuringly and to make sure you were ok.

He finished looking at all the wounds and you luckily had little to no pain thanks to the medicine.

"Well ms y/n you're a very lucky person. He just barely missed your lungs and heart with the chest shots and your intestines with that side shot. We'll probably keep you here for a while to monitor you but you should be sent home soon alright?"

You nodded showing you understood. "T-Thank you sir- Wait my family doesn't know! Can I call them? Please?" You looked at him somewhat wide eyed realizing all this had happened but your family didn't know.

He smiled at you gently. "No need y/n they're already here." You were extremely happy but also confused. "W-Wait how did anyone know who to contact?"

His face turned to one of concern and a hint of disgust and worry. "Listen ms y/n the man who did this is here. But he's being heavily guarded with three officers watching over him."

The doctor could see panic coming over your happy expression as your face paled. "Don't worry I promise he can't get to you. He's on the other side of the building and like I said he's heavily guarded for your safety. We found a picture of you in his pocket with your name on it. We used the information on the picture to find your personal information and your family's names. Once we found their names and numbers we called your mother. Shes waiting in the waiting room but if your ready I can send her in."

You felt your eyes being filled with tears as you quickly nodded. "Y-Yes please let her in." He sadly smiled at you and nodded. "Don't worry ms y/n we're gonna take good care of you." You just nodded as tears began to escape your eyes.

He left shutting your door behind him to go get your Mom as you began to sob in fear and anger. You could hear running in the hall headed your way before your door burst open. Your Mom stood in the doorway her eyes filling with tears as a smile spread across her face.

"M-Mom?.. I-I-.." You tried to speak but couldn't manage words through the tears now flooding your face making your throat choke up.

Before you knew it she was ever so gently but tightly holding you in a comforting embrace. She burst into tears of joy seeing you were ok. "Y/n I'm so sorry I should've been here I'm so sorry I love you so much I'm so glad your ok I'm so sorry" she cried softly you could tell she felt guilty but you reassured her none of it was her fault. You both apologized feeling bad but eventually agreed it was neither your nor her fault it was his.

You both eventually calmed down and she sat on your bed beside your legs. You told her the whole story getting choked up at parts as anger and sadness and disgust filled you.

She sighed and gently held your hand promising you would be ok and she would protect you and take care of you.

You nodded and sighed finally calming down fully. As you laid calmly in bed you felt yourself getting tired from everything that had happened and getting worked up so much today.

You wondered what would come next. 'They would take this to court and you would tell them what happened and he would be locked up for life right? Yeah thats how it works. Itll be ok. It'll all be ok now-.'

You slowly fell asleep your body exhausted from all the events and crying of today. You felt safe and as though everything would be ok but little did you know things were far from ok. But for now though you peacefully slept as your Mom watched over you.

I hope you all liked the chapter!! Thank you all so much for the votes and comments I seriously appreciate them!! I promise the next chapter will have more action this chapter was mostly a detail chapter. Thanks for reading!!!