Tɾαԃҽ Aɱσɳɠ Rαƚʂ

You arrived at a Stronghold known by the Skaven as the City of Pillars

You arrived at a Stronghold known by the Skaven as the City of Pillars. Also known as Karak Eight Peaks by the Dwarves. It's Dwarven architecture ruined by the rats who claimed the keep as their own. Many red banners stood around the entrance with the intricate symbol of Clan Mors marking the flags. You knew you were in the right place. The rodents in red armour knew you came to strike an agreement with their leader and let you through. One of them chittering as you walked past.

You traveled deep into the once proud city. The Dwarven statues were torn down and replaced by scaffolding and Spiked death traps. Many of the path ways were broken by the battle and the rat men built their own wooden ones to replace them. You saw rat slaves dig out green gems from some parts of the hold and more guards ensuring they do their jobs properly. Eventually you were lead to the court room. A man-sized rat sat on a throne made of the bones of the previous defenders of the hold. It wore red armour as well with a glowing green necklace dangling from its furry neck. What was most notable was the spikes on its back, several heads were impaled on these spikes.

Next to it stood an even larger rat. A burly one that was taller than a man. Many rats filled the room, most of them being professional Skaven soldiers. You felt their red beedy eyes on you as you made your entrance. The black furred rat jumped from its seat and drew a barbed sword from its side as you entered. "You approach Queek, Mighty Warlord of Clan Mors. We talk instead of fight-kill, yes-hm? How can you best serve Clan Mors?" It says with an impatient shake of its sword arm. You couldn't tell if it was meant for intimidation or if he was actually thinking about putting that sword to use.

How do you proceed?