Tԋυɳԃҽɾσυʂ Sƚσɾɱʂ

Autumn had begun to settle in

Autumn had begun to settle in. It seemed like another normal change of color as it was for many years before. A prosperous harvest braught with it an ominous omen. Symbols carved in the ground around the outskirts. Jagged, straight lines that looked as if they were carved by the claws of a large beast. All of these symbols appeared after the night and they nearly seemed to Form a triangle around the entire area.

The first night after the discovery of the symbols was quiet and so was the second. The third saw clouds gather overhead. The didn't seem to follow the wind, only staying over head and continuing to gather mass. Most didn't realize it until thee fourth night where it had begun to blacken and block out the sun at noon. The next night people knew something terrible was coming, the clouds formed a triangular dome over them in proportion to the symbols, but it only looked remotely so some said, merely a coincidence.

The sixth night is when it began. With a Flash of lightning, rain began to lightly graze the land. Nothing serious and it gave the people slight reassurance. The rain continued on to the next day. On the seventh night someone very strange happened. A Flash of green lightning struck the clouds. The clouds seemed to turn even darker. Another night passed and the rain still continued, but it's intensity increased, people stayed indoors to keep warm.

The morning revealed that this rain was pitch black and left poisonous puddles behind. The sun was now completely blocked out of sight and the rain persisted. Any crops that were left in the open seemed to wither quickly and the water supplies became scarce after being contaminated by the rain. Leaving was not an option anymore since that would mean traveling through the wall of mist that serounded them now. Some tried, but they never returned. Some tried to dig tunnels, but all of them mysteriously collapsed.

The ninth and tenth night were filled with rain, thirst and, for some, starvation. It was meant to continue until the thirteenth night had past, but a certain monster of the world beneath the tunnels saw grew impatient. It was seen in the streets, wandering, searching for prey in the darkness. It eyed the windows, the rain clinking against his metal plates and weapons. The wind making the bones he carried groan wand rattle on his back.

His maw was already covered in blood, the rain didn't seem to affect this creature that seeked to inflict its terrible punishment on anyone it saw fit. Unfortunately it caught your sent. It only needed a blink of your presence to begin its hunt. It was this vile creature against whatever was left of you and anyone around you. No matter how far you run or how well you hide, there was no escape for the next three days.

What do you do?