Sρσɾƚʂ-ɾαƚ-ʂԋιρ

[Blood Bowl AU]

[Blood Bowl AU]

The offerings to Nuffle have been made and it was time to comence. It was time for Amorican Blood Bowl and this time Queek decided to see what all the noise was about. He didn't want to join as a couch, no, he wanted to see it first hand. He didn't like being commanded around like a skavenslave, but it was either that or being bored to death on the side lines. The teams were split into races and today the Skaven faced off against the Humans.

It felt strange entering the field of battle without his Gouger in hand and he had to wear armor that was more 'Thing-friendly', but hearing the crowds all cheer as the two teams made their way onto the field was something else. He smiled, basking in being the center of attention. Then he laid his eyes on the other team. "Man-things. We'll show them Skaven supirior, yes-yes." He said to himself quietly.

This was different from other sports. This one was more dangerous. Sure, weapons aren't allowed on the field of battle, but their bodies were their weapons. You were allowed to punch, bite and claw your way to victory. The main goal was to get the inflated pigskin from one side of the field to the other, or something like that. Queek didn't care. He already knew what he was going to focus on.

He wanted to cause as much damage as possible and injure the other team. That is why he stood at the front line. He was going to attack any player that got in his way. Whether they had a ball or not. He was going to show that he was a force to be reckoned with, on and off of the battlefield. The large, black-furred rat slammed his fist against his chest as he prepared himself for the trumpet.

He didn't know which team was going to get the ball first and he didn't care either. He just gave an evil smirk to the opponent in the center of his view. One that only spelled trouble.

(Your muse can be any character in this. Whether it be a player on the opposing team, the coach of said team or just a spectator of the match.)

How do you proceed?