Rυʂƚ, Dυʂƚ αɳԃ Gυƚʂ

[Gladiator AU]

[Gladiator AU]

An incredibly good fighter has landed in the midst of the City. The royalty covered up where exactly they found it, but it was really good at murdering all around it. They keep it caged up like the beast it is and use it for entertainment among the people. The Beast doesn't seem to mind it either. As long as it can keep on killing, then it would be more than happy to do so infront of thousands of people.

This particular tournament was the bloodiest yet. News had spread far of the Beast, the Smiter, the Headtaker. So for its grand finale, poster were put up and merchants were told to spread the word. Any warrior that thinks they are strong enough can enter the tournament and try their hand at slaying the monster. A reward would be any trophy they choosee from it as well as enough gold to supply them as well as future generations.

It was a cloudy day as the beast, dressed in custom made armour and wielding two swords, made a large hole in another challenger. Someone that looked like they were a prince from a far away land. He dropped his sword and fell to his knees, Wich triggered the large rat to chitter as it lifted him up into the air by digging its claws into his scalp and bit into his neck. Constantly gnawing at him until he stopped struggling and he hung lifeless.

The rodent continued to eat away at his neck, painting its Jaws with crimson. Until the body slipped free and dropped to the ground, leaving only the head in its paws. It pressed the dead warrior's lips to its ear and seemed very pleased with what it heard. It's armour was soaked. No one dared to pull the bodies from the arena and risk being attacked. Atleast fifteen warriors fell before the creature, all strewn about the sand covered ground. Some disfigured beyond recognition with bites and cuts decorating their bodies.

Then, the gates began to crank open. The next challenger approaches. It felt like something big was coming as lightning struck in the distance and the first drops of a storm fell onto the bloodied arena. The monster turned its gaze to the gate and clashed its weapons togheter with a hiss leaving its lips. Wether you were the challenger or one of the many onlookers, it was an Intimidating sight. One that would dig into some people's most primal fears. Still a smile appeared on its red painted face.

How do you proceed?