Rαƚ ιɳ α Cαɠҽ

Queek's poor planning and lack of patients awarded him a devastating loss

Queek's poor planning and lack of patients awarded him a devastating loss. No, it wasn't his fault. It NEVER is his fault. It was the Clanrats and the faulty equipment's fault. It didn't matter now though. He was caputerd and thrown in a cage like a thief would deserve, but he was no thief. He was a murderous vermin that has gone mad. He didn't go without collecting a few more heads either.

The guards kept his equipment close for inspection, but after hearing him speak to the rack of skulls he so proudly carried around on the battlefield, they had it moved out of the monster's sight. How you managed to capture him was as big of a surprise to you as it was to the rats themselves. A fiery green and black explosion happened as a one of their 'Doomwheels' malfunctioned, knocking the maniac out in the process.

It killed a lot of them as well and it's shock was felt across the entire battlefield. It caused panic to spread and a mass route to take place wich left only a few loyalists left behind that were either killed or captured. The large rodent hated being trapped in such a confined space. He would often gnaw at the bars and stones if the guards took their eyes off him. He wouldn't sleep at night either. Just stare out from the darkness with glowing red eyes. When he did sleep, it was often heard. He certainly wasn't a peaceful sleeper if one thing was certain.

He refused to listen to any commands and made the guards fearful of entering his cell. The warlord was soon braught to your attention. He claimed he was the leader of the assault that nearly claimed your home as their own. The prison guards asked what they should do with the devil creature. Some thought that he could spare valuable information, but others wanted to see his head roll before the sun set.

How do you proceed?