★ 02. last chance

You opened the door after fumbling on it a few seconds because of the fact that you couldn't see what you were doing—Claude was doing a damn well job at distracting you using his lips. The moment the door opened, the blonde male pushed you against the wall, deepening the kiss, and closing the door using his foot.

Though you were quite surprised with the sudden action from Claude, you still returned the kiss with a smirk. When the two of you pulled away, you were left gasping for air. The alcohol—though you were sobering up—still had its effects on your movements. "Damn, Claude, the bed is right there. You're not very patient, are you?"

"I'm not." Following her words, the male lead her towards the bed while giving attention towards the girl's exposed collarbone. The male's matte blue eyes looked the brightest during the whole night, and that fact alone made pride swell through your chest.

"Th-ah!" you weren't able to continue your sentence the first time when he suddenly bit on your neck. "...Im-Impatience is hot on you, too."

Your dress was on the plain side to hide your identity as a noble, but the fact that there aren't any complicated ribbons and laces to remove made it a lot easier for the male to take it off of you. He was considerate enough not to rip it off, too. His rather expensive coat was abandoned on the ground, and the first few buttons of his shirt were undone.

He pushed back your clothing even more, enough to expose her shoulders to him. He buried his lips from your uncovered neck, leaving light kisses and occasionally sucking, all the way to the ends of your shoulder. 

The feeling of his lips meeting your skin in such a light manner felt immensely pleasurable—the feeling was delightful to the point that you had released a groan right next to his ears. 

The lewd sound that came out of your mouth made him halt his movements for a second. He felt shivers up his spine, the feeling of hearing you mewl like that, to know that you whimpered for him—because of him—felt much more addicting than the alcohol they were serving downstairs.

In his moment of distraction, you took it upon yourself to initiate action. You started with his jaw, a hand cupping the side of his face while your lips traveled from the corners of his lips to his unveiled collarbone. 

"Ngnh..." your actions snapped him back, his blue eyes looking down at you with even more passion—the kind that was not one created from love. A deep desire, a craving, lust for you

Your lips formed into a smirk when you heard him release a low growl from the sensual touches you were placing all over his body. Everywhere you touched felt like it was burning, it was hot. You were fire, you were a scalding bright light, and Claude, at this moment, was addicted to it.