★ 9. special chapter: the continuation

"One, two, three..." you stood in front of his desk, eyes directly staring at him as you began counting.

He stood up at the sound of your voice, as if he was waiting for your confirmation before moving to do anything. His hands went over to the numerous papers scattered on his desk and gathered them all in one stack.

"...Twenty one, twenty two, twenty three..." you watched as he cleared his desk as you counted.

He removed everything. He cleared his desk—placed scrolls and such in their proper locations, stuffed some inside drawers.

"...thirty, thirty one, thirty two..." 

He circled his table and began making his way over to you. You turned around to face him, but you didn't stop counting. He didn't stop walking closer to you until stood directly in front of you, until you felt yourself hit his desk. 

"...forty seven, forty eight, forty nine—mmph!" you barely managed to get the number out before your lips were met with his. You were surprised, but not even a second later, you were reciprocating the kiss and placing your arms on his shoulders to pull him closer to you.

You felt his hands wrap themselves around your waist, and then you were suddenly off the ground and was now seated on his desk.

When the two of you pulled away, you were the only one making it obvious that you were panting, but you still managed a smile. "As impatient as always?"

"Finding it 'hot' as always?" he fired back.

"Yeah." you weren't shy to give him a nod of your head. "It's hot and I'm making sure you know that."

You buried your face in his neck and began leaving light kisses. At first, you thought against it. You saw the action as something too passionate to perform in act that won't involve feelings like love, and yet here you were. 

You could hear him—the quiet groans, the deep breaths, with his mouth so close to your ear, you could hear everything. And you loved it.

His hands snaked behind you, undoing the ribbon of your uniform. You didn't pay any mind when your apron dropped, or when he slid down the dress down your shoulders. 

"What about Felix?" you questioned him as he unbuttoned the shirt you wore underneath your uniform. You glanced at the door with hooded eyes, worried that the knight could walk in at any time and catch the two of you in the act.

"He won't be here today. He's occupied with something else." he assured, saying the words in between every kiss on your neck, down to your chest. 

You bit your lip and angled your neck back to provide him more access. "You sound sure. Did you plan the timing or something?"

"And if I did?" he asked. "I can't have someone interrupting again, can I?"

"If you really did, I'd be thinking about how long you thought up something just to make sure there'd be no interruptions." you pushed the robe off his shoulders, the corners of your lips lifted as it fell down to his hips and revealed his well-built upper body to you. "Love to see you're putting thought into it and that there's a reason why you ignored me for about three fucking days."

He didn't reply verbally. Instead, he made sure your attention shifted from his face to the hand that was going up your thighs. 

You grabbed a handful of his hair, shutting your eyes closed when you felt him move your undergarments to the side. Your dominant hand went to grab the desk behind you when your knees felt weak.

You placed your head on his neck, releasing deep breaths as he played with your entrance using his fingers. The grip you had on the desk tightened when he dug his fingers inside you. 

"Ah...hah..." you let out a quiet gasp as you leaned all the weight of your upper body to him. You gave an uncontrolled loud whimper when he started moving his fingers. Like that night, he moved his fingers at the perfect pace, and every time he would stretch out his digits, you'd release a breathy moan by his neck.

Though his hands didn't stop, he had his eyes on you. He could see a little bit of your face—the way your brows furrowed, the way you bit your lips, how you'd gasp every time he hit a certain spot, your grip on his hair and desk, and how you were leaning on him. He unconsciously moved his fingers faster.

"Ngh...fuck..." you cursed when you felt him move at a quicker pace. He went deeper, faster, harder—enough to make you feel on edge. You couldn't silence the sounds you were making with his fingers pleasuring you so much, and it's not like you had any intention to.

You looked down. Even with the loose clothes he wore, he wouldn't be able to hide that from you. 

You removed the hand that was entangled in his hair, inching it closer to his hard-on, but a hand caught your wrist before you could, stopping you. You looked up at him, confused.

His eyes looked as if they went darker, as if he was was warning you. "Don't start something you can't finish."

You pouted. "But I want to—ah!"

Your sentence was left unfinished because Claude thrusted his fingers inside you with enough force to cause the desk that you were leaning on to slightly shake. The hand that was still being held by the male clenched into a closed fist, your toes curling up at the sensation.

"W-Wait, that's too..." you switched the position of your hand, and helplessly grabbed onto his forearm for support as he played deaf of your pleas, continuing with the merciless pace. "...Sl-Slow down, a b-bit...I'll..."

Your breaths got heavier, they became even more uneven. Your grip on him didn't loosen just as he refused to lessen the rate he was moving his fingers in. 

To think that merely moments ago, you were trying 'start something,' and yet here you were now, vulnerable, and clinging onto him for support. Eyes clouded and unfocused, lips parted as you heaved breaths of pleasure, with an expression showing you were flustered displayed.

 You were usually confident and straightforward, but the situation didn't allow those attributes of yours to show. 

You couldn't think of anything else but his digits moving in and out of you, his lips on your skin, leaving traces of his presence. More like, he isn't allowing you to think of anything else.

It felt like he was saying that he, the Emperor, Claude de Alger Obelia, was the one who left all of the marks decorating your body.

And perhaps that was his intention from the start.

The first draft of chapter nine as a belated April Fools special! This is unedited, and unfinished unfortunately. Though I guess the part that I stopped on kinda works like an ending :0