elevator pt 2

"we need to talk."

i turned to izzie with a questioning look. her hair was pulled back with one of my brown claw clips. i bit back a smile. her mascara was smudged and her lipstick was faded, but still i couldn't think of a prettier person. and even more i couldn't think of what i would do if i lost her. all those nights i would spend alone, or with george and meredith, it was all the same. i clutched the lab results tighter. but then again - could she like me? the moment in the kitchen wasn't exactly one-sided.

"vivian! are you even listening to me?", she raised her voice slightly. i blinked and moved my gaze from the elevator wall to her tear-brimmed eyes.

"i'm listening". i wasn't listening. i was trying to listen, but all i could think about was her lips. i had this picture that i couldn't get out of my head where we were together and i ran my hands through her silky blonde hair and she held my back and we were kissing. her lips tasted like sweet coffee, and they felt like pillows. they were plump, and firm, like a full tube of paint, only dreamier. and i knew the only way to get this scene out of my head was to make it a reality.

"viv, you're not listening."

i stepped in between her and the back wall, and kissed her. i pulled back, and for a second i was sure i had completely ruined our relationship, that she would never talk to me again, but then she pinned me against the wall and kissed me passionately. i dropped my labs in surprise, but neither of us seemed to care. izzie's hands were pushing into the wall at the level of my waist, and mine were moving under her white coat and up her torso. we flipped and suddenly izzie was against the wall, and her fingers were raking through my hair. i moved my hands to izzie's arched back, leaving goosebumps everywhere i touched. we flipped again and she was trailing kisses down my chest, when we felt the elevator start climbing.

she pulled back and i frantically picked up the papers and combed through my hair.

"how do i look?", i asked softly. izzie smiled and fixed my lipstick with her thumb.

"perfect." i beamed as the elevator stopped at my floor, and i stepped off, walking quickly to my patient's room with my head down.

// hi guys sorry i haven't published in like a million years but i hope you guys liked this chapter even tho it's kinda short. next chapter will be full length and published on monday :) plz like