Chapter 6

Narrator: Agga

Chapter 6

"Wakey Wakey, Prince Dum-Dum," a voice said.

"Huh?" I said.

I looked up to find Marsk frowning at me. Did I escape the Vestorian Empire? That's when she slapped me really hard.

"Ow, what was that for!" I shrieked.

"For ruining my life," she growled.

She explained that there was a lot my dad didn't tell me about the process of queen-making. Marsk told me that her entire family was in jeopardy because of me. However, I had bigger problems.

"Marsk, what planet are we on?" I asked scared out of my mind.

"Tieber," she responded.

We began running because we knew what lived here. I found a cave and we hid in it. Marsk asked me a very weird question while we planned our next move.

"Hey Agga, know any good bedtime stories?" she asked me.

"Do you know about the Dreg?" I responded.

"Aren't they aliens made up of pure energy?" Marsk pondered.

"Yeah, they're scary," I told her.

She was about to say more when I heard rattling and I knew what it was. This wasn't a cave, it was a monster den!

"Hssss," it said.

"Nice job genius, you landed us in the Queen Tie's cave..." Marsk muttered.

"So that's where we are..." I said quietly.

"Uh-huh," she whispered.

"Don't make any loud noises and we'll escape," I told her.

"HEY, WE'RE OVER HERE!!" Marsk yelled.

"HISSS!" the queen tie responded.

"You know that creature has an anesthetic in its venom?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I knew, at least I'll be numb before it kills me," she responded.

Marsk had given up but I wouldn't go without a fight. The creature pulled itself into the light to show its full revolting face. The Queen Tie was a snakelike creature similar to a Serpenoid. It was blue with red specks on it. The Queen Tie tries to use its venom on Marsk but I blocked it.

"What are you doing?!" she yelled.

"Taking one for the team..." I said before collapsing on the ground.