Chapter 11

Narrator: Dr. Psychobos

Chapter 11

"I hate working," I mumbled.

While I flew to Archangel's secret destination, I thought about Lord Naga. he had discarded me like trash. Now I was being forced to do work on a stupid robot. I was still angry about it and that's when we landed. Archangel came to collect me for her errand.

I saw a giant spaceship before me and I knew it. I knew it because I had sold this ship off for a very high price. The USS Lannister was supposed to have come from the future. It was considered a very valuable ship because it was said to have come from the future.

Naturally, it was hard to dispute. The place seemed to simulate a human body. It always creeped me out.

"So what are we doing in the USS Lannister?" I asked.

"Saving oppressed creatures!" she responded.

"Oh boy," I murmured.

I was never a fan of pets, to begin with. In fact, the only reason I was going in was her. I had fallen in love with her. We had only just met but I felt chemistry.

When we entered the ship, it was pretty quiet. Except for the sound of a few clocks. I passed cages filled with odd creatures. They included Rainbow Monkeys and Houndour. The ones that seemed scariest to me were the Durant. These creatures were from Pokearth and could easily tear through any ship. That's when the alarms started blaring.

"Well, Lookie who it is!" a voice bellowed.

It was none other than Vulcanus, the ship's owner. He was a giant orange monster wearing a large metal suit. His people, the Devorites, lived on the planet Dameos. They were known for being smugglers.

"Vulcanus, it's a pleasure to see you..." I said.

"Spare me the sap, Pyschobos," he laughed.

That's when a psychic barrier came up around me.

"Oh dear, she must really want you as a friend," Vulcanus laughed even harder.

"Who's she?" I trembled.

That's when I caught a glimpse of a small yellow creature. I realized I had walked straight into a trap.

"The Galvans send their regards," a voice said coldly.

I began to pass out as Archangel tasered me to the floor.