Chapter 7

Narrator: Agga

Chapter 7

I woke up in a holding cell with Marsk. The tech seemed familiar from my dad's warnings. It was like it was alive with black and green markings.

"What happened, Marsk?" I groaned.

"We got captured by the Galvans, Prince Dum-Dum," she responded.

"That's right, you better behave!" a voice said in our cell.

I looked down to see a small blue creature on the floor. It wasn't threatening in the slightest.

"Hey pipsqueak," I told the alien.

"Who you callin' pipsqueak?!" the bug-eyed creature responded.

"Azmuth, please stop talking to our guests," a voice said.

I realized that the walls were moving and they were alive.

"Oh come on Malware, Let me at 'em!" Azmuth snarled.

"I'm sorry young master, your father has not given permission," Malware responded.

"Well tell him to give it," Azmuth told him.

"Get out of the cell, Azmuth," a colder voice said outside the bars.

"But dad-" Azmuth cried.

"Silence!" he yelled.

A small warp portal tiny enough for Azmuth appeared. He blew a raspberry before exiting the cell.

"As for you two, I will be ransoming you back to your parents," the man laughed.

After he left, I knew this was no ordinary Galvan general. Any normal general would've killed us on the spot. There was only one general gutsy enough to keep hostages: Corso the Retaliator. It looked like we were now POWs...