CHAPTER 30:- MINION'S BIRTHDAY BASH!

I don't know why I love BOB; THE MINION! SO SO MUCH♥️♥️♥️! He's super cute 😅😍... Who else loves him?

P.S: Bob's pic above ^.^. For those who don't know him. :(

Yoo-hoo!!!! Who wants to celebrate MINION'S BIRTHDAY???

Yoo-hoo!!!! Who wants to celebrate MINION'S BIRTHDAY???.....the cake's ready....🎂😏❤️❤️❤️❤️

THIRD PERSON POV:-

Dragging Alizey with him in a vacant large room, he made her sit on one of the chairs. She sat there silently staring at him, waiting for him to speak. And he was pacing here and there, thinking how she will react when he tells her the whole truth.

"Come on, tell me. I can't wait anymore." She whined and he smiled at her. She's always too curious. He thought and moved to kneel in front of her.

"Promise me you will not freak out!" He said clasping her hands in his hands.

"No, I will, if it's something really big." She said and removed her hands from his hold. He sighed and shook his head staring at her. She turned her head to the other side, showing him that she was angry.

"Ok, fine. It's not something big." He stopped but a glare from Alizey made him smile at her. "But it's not something small too." He continued and she nodded her head. He smiled and again grabbed her hands this time, intertwining their fingers and locking her fingers under his, so she could not remove her hand from his hold.

"Alice was the one who broke both Uzair and Noor's relation. They were so happy, together. They loved each other the most. Whenever they used to be together, they forgot about the whole world and they would just give importance and time to each other. Sometimes, they could even leave their dinner or lunch just to stay close to each other." He stopped and sat down cross-legged still holding her hand tightly.

"Maybe it was written in their fates that they had to stay far away from each other. We all knew that today Alice will be coming here. As she is the girlfriend of one of the mafia boss. She was engaged before but she ended up things with that guy. We all decided to get her drunk and lock her in a room and someone maybe me or Uzair will stay in that room and force her to spill the beans and then we will record everything. You know... I believe Uzair, he is like my little brother. But we are doing this all for Noorie. She doesn't believes anyone, neither me, Uzair nor mom. We tried so many times but this time we decided to come with a solid plan." He told her everything, lost in deep thoughts and she nodded her head but then suddenly she asked him the question which was eating her from inside.

"But I saw you kissing her. Why?" She asked and he closed his eyes, sighing again.

"Because we wanted to make her fall in our trap. She fell easily and I got her drunk and now she is in a room and Uzair might be asking her questions. I guess." He replied shrugging his shoulders and she nodded.

"But still I will not forgive you for what you did! You should have told me! Oh, wait. It means you don't trust me. Right?" She asked trying to remove her hand from his steel like grip but he only tightened it more. He shook his head and opened his mouth to reply but a gun shot rang in the air, making them both halt in their movements.