CHAPTER 02

Third person pov:-

He was sitting in his office on his leather chair thinking about his life.

Life is so unpredictable. It is full of happiness, sadness, pain and love. It snatches our happiness from us. It gives us pain. Life can never be merciful. We do something else, expect something else but the result we get leaves us all broken. One minute everything is going exactly as planned and then out of the blue, your whole world crashes down. All it takes is a flick of a button and your world is turned upside down. You never know what sort of event will happen. Life is what you do, what you love, what you hate, what you dislike. Precisely Life is a journey that continues, and never waits for anyone.

According to him, his life was full of thorns. To him it felt as if he was walking on them but he felt the pain in his heart instead of his feet. He started playing with his pen and twirled it in his index finger and middle finger, thinking how messed up how life was.

Suddenly the cold grey eyes with a hint of redness in them stared at the clock which was ticking and telling him that time passes really quickly. He was just 8 years old when he became the reason behind losing his happiness, his family, his everything. He always had that one question in his mind. Can such a small boy be left all alone in this cruel world?  And he never got an answer to this question.

He had so much faith in his lord before, believe in him, but when everything was destroyed he stopped believing him, thinking that he always snatches our loved ones but he was too wrong. He was told many times that Allah loves everyone equally but he did not lend a second ear to them and started drinking alcohol, got in bad companies, started killing, started whoring around and doing every other stuff which was forbidden. He never cared for anyone.

He joined a Mafia gang just for revenge, and today he was one of the strongest Mafia King, scared of nothing, scared of no one. Infact there were people out there, who would listen his name and started shivering just on hearing his merciless ways of killing and torturing. After few years of grief and sorrow, his life again started blooming when she entered his life, but even she betrayed him. The little belief he had started growing in his heart vanished again. He became more ruthless, more beast and became a nightmare for everyone.

He sat there as always focusing on his life when the memories of his past started haunting him and making him hate himself even more. He closed his eyes and rested his head against his chair and swirled it around.

"Okay, I promise you baby. I will always be with you. I will never ever leave you. Remember this. I love you more than anyone else." She said and he hugged her kissing her repeatedly.

"Never? Right? Not like everyone else did!" He asked softly gazing in her seductive hazel eyes and she smiled banging her head against his chest.

"You know you are the best thing ever happened to me. I love you more than anything and I will always be with you. Anywhere. Remember this, baby!" She said and he hugged her tightly.

He broke the hug after a few minutes, and she moved forward attaching her lips to his and he smiled.

He suddenly opened his eyes and wiped his lips with the back of his hand as if the woman's lips were still there. He grabbed the glass of water from the table and furiously threw it on the marble floor. It smashed into a million tiny pieces.

The door of his office opened suddenly and there was standing his buddy, the person who helped him in his hard times, gave him another reason to live and helped him become more ruthless.