CHAPTER 05

Third person pov:-

Sometimes it happens with us, that we are waiting for someone special or we are waiting for a special occasion and we want to fast forward that time period just in order to meet the other person or to attend that special occasion.

There was nothing he wanted except these two days to pass quickly and they were passing as if they were two centuries. He badly wanted to meet her. She was like a drug and he had a zero clue that within a few days he would get addicted to this harmless drug.

He was desperate to see her, to hold her, once again. What is this girl doing to me. I can't control myself whenever her smile, her talks, her face expression when she got angry on me flashes past my eyes. He thought and groaned loudly. He wanted to have her with him, beside him, every time, every day, every second!

Every little act of his Alizey was making him more mad and desperate. He was still busy in his own world thinking about her when suddenly memories of yesterday flashed in his mind and all the love he had for her was replaced by anger.

Flashbacks from yesterday kept on passing through his mind and he clenched his fist tightly punching the punching bag in front of him. His heart, his mind wanted to destroy everything. He wanted to destroy the man who danced with her, who flirted with her and mostly who touched what belonged to Khizer Shahid!

His frustration took the best of him when his mind showed him how he was getting closer to her, the way he hugged her, the way he was staring at her, the way he grabbed her waist, the way he whispered something in her ear making her laugh, everything was making him jealous. He punched the wall more harshly and shut his eyes tightly due to the pain. But he again resumed. Sweat buds started forming on his forehead. His biceps cladded with tattoos shining due to his sweat. The sweat dribbled down from his forehead to his toned and muscular, tattoo cladded chest and got lost in the strap of his trousers.

He so badly wanted to smash that man's face and kick him out of this world. The moment when he caged his girl in his arms and tucked his girl's hair behind her ear touched his most sensitive nerve and he punched the wall way too hardly and groaned falling on the bean bag chair.

He saw blood oozing from his knuckles. He knew he would be dead if Faris sees his bruised knuckles. He grabbed the first aid kit and started treating his wounded knuckles.

He groaned in pain, when he applied the antibiotic cream on his wound. But what about the pain you're going to get when she refuses to accept you? What if she hates you and loves Hussain? His mind asked him and he stopped applying ointment and stood up quickly grabbing his phone and called Asif.

"Asif. I need Hussain's whereabouts. Yes the same man. I need them as soon as possible. There should be every single detail about him. Bring them straight here. You have only two hours." He ordered his man and closed his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ok sir." He answered back and Khizer hung the call and sat back on the chair. Before looking at his file, he knew he had to refresh his mind and that was only possible if he saw Alizey. Different plans roamed his mind and he smiled deeply when he thought of going to her home and surprise her with his visit.

He knew it was her brother's wedding and they would be busy in the preparations. No one will see him if he goes there to meet her. He exited the gym room and went to take a shower and get ready.

~~~~~~~~

He was standing in front of her house's gate with a huge bouquet of fresh white and red roses, in his hand. Making plans at home was easy and it was even more easier when he knew he could face her but right now when he was just standing in front of a wooden gate he was nervous.