CHAPTER 11

Third person pov:-

She just kept on running. No way was she going to go back in the beast's cage. She will set herself free. With this determination, she started running more fastly, barefooted. But suddenly she tripped over a stone and fell down. She heard someone running behind her and she knew it was him. She stood up but fell again.

She looked down at her knee and blood was oozing from there. Shit! It hurts like hell. She cried in pain but right now she had to worry about something else. She had to run away. She tried again and started running but this time she was limping. Yeah who told you to rush like a mad girl? Her conscience reminded her but Alizey shut it down too and ran with only one sentence in her mind. Run away and never return back.

She kept on running until she reached a fountain. In front of the fountain was a garage. She ran towards the garage and tried opening the door. All of a sudden the door opened and she thanked her God but then she heard his voice, and she clenched her palms tightly.

"Baby, you should thank me. Because the door operates only by my voice and fingerprint." She turned around and saw him leaning against the door with a smirk plastered on his face. It did not take Khizer more time, to reach her. He suddenly came forward and grabbed her wrist forcefully and started dragging her with him inside.

"Leave me. Stop. Leave. I'll never go with you. Let go of me." She  started screaming, thrashing, shouting, crying but it was no use because he was busy dragging her with him. Khizer ignored her pleading voice and forcefully dragged her. He was beyond angry at her and her stupid attempts. He took her inside her room and closed the door furiously.

"I warned you, I told you never try to run away from here. But no! You will never listen to me. I very well knew what was running in that little brain of yours. Don't take me as a fool. Tomorrow. I repeat tomorrow we will be getting married. And this time never try to run away. Because I'll never let you." He furiously grabbed her jaw and pulled her closer to himself and shouted at her, making her whimper in pain and then left, to calm his nerves. He didn't want to lavish his anger at her. He wanted to control his inner beast.

She fell on her knees that were hurting badly. She needed to apply a bandage on her knee, to prevent herself from the pain. Then she will think about some other plan. She reminded herself and stood up in search of a first aid kit. When she could no more find it she kicked the door of the cupboard with so much force that it opened again with the same force and this time it hit her on the same knee. More blood started flowing from there. She sat down and started crying.

What have I gotten myself into? She didn't know why was she crying? Due to the pain on her knee or on her fate? Her knee was hurting like hell. It felt as if someone was stabbing there again and again. She was sobbing and crying loudly with hiccups. Khizer who was busy calming his nerves ran towards her room throwing his coat in the process, knowing that she had tripped over a stone and must be bleeding right now.

He entered in her room and saw her voice coming from the closet. He opened the door with a worried expression on his face. FAKE WORRY!  Alizey scoffed wiping her tears. He grabbed a first aid kit from the cupboard in his hand and helped her in standing up but she jerked his hand away and stood on her own. She heard him sigh. She started walking slowly but it was hurting a lot so she couldn't walk. He gave her his hand to grab it but she just glared at him and continued walking.

"C'mon. Take my hand. If you will keep on walking like this then we will reach near your bed after two days." He said and Alizey stared at him in anger. He is making fun of you! Her mind told her and she clenched her fists in anger.