CHAPTER 12

Third person pov:-

She was sitting on the bed still in her night suit, hen the door of her room knocked. She frowned because Khizer never knocked, he always had the key with him. She stood up and opened the door. A maid was standing there who passed her a soft smile. 

"Ma'am please change into a nicer outfit and let me lead you to the dining room. Boss is waiting for your presence. Let's not be late anymore." She said glancing at Alizey's night suit and Alizey nodded her head telling the maid to wait for a few minutes and she might come to get her. She was still not familiar with the routes of this vast mansion.

"Where is she? I told you to bring her with you!" Khizer's deep voice roared in the dining room causing all the maid's to shrink at their places. Everyone present there wanted to drink an invisible potion and vanish away from his sight.

"B...bo...boss. Ma'am...is...get.... getting...rea...ady!" The same maid replied stuttering badly. Khizer rolled his eyes and started pacing in the room, back and forth.

After few minutes, he still saw no sign of her. He went towards her room and glanced inside only to find it empty. He knocked at the bathroom door and got no response. He quickly ran towards the window and saw it was still locked from yesterday. He frowned thinking where she could have gone?

He marched towards his office and saw the CCTV footages but saw her no where. His whole body started tensing, his hands formed a fist and his knuckles turning white due tot he pressure. He started praying for her safety. That was until he heard the alarms blaring and the light of his penthuse went off. He frowned thinking what just happened.

"Check what happened. I swear if it is an invader in my mansion you all are dead!" He roared in the intercom and switched ON the flashlight of his mobile.

"Alizey. Where are you?" After minutes of searching for her, he whispered to himself. He had checked the whole mansion by now, asked his guards too that did they see anyone leaving the mansion to which they all denied.

Just when he had lost hope, he heard a sound of vase shattering along with a sob. He raised his eyebrow and took out his revolver, clicking it. He marched towards that place, but saw no one.

"Khiz... khizer. Sa.... Save me, pl..ease!" He heard a voice hiccuping and it didn't take him long to recognize it was Alizey's voice. Alizey who got ready within five minutes waited for the maid to come but when no one came she decided to go on her own.

She roamed the whole mansion and saw a door and when she neared it, her hand accidentally pressed the buttons inside and it didn't take her a minute to understand that it was a security room and when the lights switched off, her hands started shivering badly.

She knew the button was the wrong one. She had clicked the button that controlled the whole electricity of the house. She started roaming there. It was until she heard heavy boots on the surface of the floor and the memories hit her with a harder force. She shook her head again and backed away. Her leg hitting the side table and she heard a vase shattering. Another fear of hers was now surrounding her. First darkness and second, shattered mirrors. She sobbed sitting in the floor covering her ears.

For the first time, she wanted someone to hug her, protect her. The sound of a gun clicking was heard by her and she hiccuped, muffling her voice. She hoped that Khizer will hear her now and come to protect her. She even called him but the footsteps neared and she knew she had to run. She stood up and started backing away but there was a wall behind her which stopped her movements.