-« 𝚃 𝚆 𝙾 »-

As soon as their tour finished Jeongin excused himself to the bathroom. On his way out of the bathroom, he saw the boy from earlier. He looked around to see if Felix was close before walking up to the boy.

"Hi, I'm Jeongin! It's nice to meet you!" He smiled brightly as he stood in front of the older boy.

"Uh hi?"

"I saw you were by yourself and I'm new so I thought we could be friends!"

"Cool story." He rolled his eyes going back to his phone.

"Hey, I was talking to you!"

"Why?"

"I just told you! You need to pay more attention!" He pouted at the older making him smile slightly.

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"So, friends?" The younger boy stuck his hand out.

"I have to get to class." The boy walked away leaving the younger with a frown.

"Oh, well, maybe later!" He walked off to his class, meeting Felix in the room.

"There you are! You took forever!"

"Sorry, I got distracted." He said quietly.

"What's wrong?"

"Hm? Oh, nothing!" He smiled brightly, though it was obviously fake.

"Ok, if you say so!"

I'll get him to be friends with me one way or another.

------------------------------------

"Whatcha staring at?" Felix poked the boys cheek when he noticed him staring off at something.

"Hm? Oh, nothing!" He shrugged.

"Really? That's the second time you've answered like that."

"Sorry?"

"C'mon just tell me! I won't judge you!" The freckled boy pleaded.

"Fine! I'm looking at Hyunjin. How can someone not wanna be friend?!" He banged his head against the table in frustration.

"Ok, yeah, I'm judging you. Seriously Jeongin, stay far away from him. He's gonna get you into trouble! If I found out you talked to him, I'm singlehandedly starting world war 3."

"You can't stop me!" The boy stuck out his tongue like a toddler in rebellion as he got up.

"Jeongin sit your ass back here right now- no! Jeongin!" He let out a sigh as the boy ran across the cafeteria to the boy sitting by himself.

"He's a lost cause." Minho piped in.

"Gone, so young!" Jisung added on.

"I can't let him do this-"

"It's no use lix." The oldest grabbed his boyfriend's hand, shaking his head in faux grief.

--on the other side of the cafeteria--

"Hi, Hyunjin!"

"Hello." He smiled softly.

"You never answer if we could be friends."

"Is this some sort of prank, kid?"

"No, who would someone prank you by trying to be your friend!" The younger pouted with an attempt at an angry face.

"Any one of these assholes." He nodded to the side, signifying all the people around him.

"Well, I don't like messing with people's feelings, that's not nice."

"The world's not nice. Especially when you go to this hell hole."

"I like it here so far! And don't say those bad words! They're icky!" He made a disgusted face.

"Icky?"

"Yes, they're gross and bad!"

"You are so pure. Ok, fine, I'll be your friend, but only you! None of your little peppy princes over there you were hanging out with."

"But what's wrong with Felix and the boys?" He tilted his head to the side like a puppy.

"They don't like me. I noticed they wouldn't let you hang out with me, and they shouldn't control you like that. You can do what you want. Besides, they wouldn't be my friends anyways, and I don't want them to be."

"But you have no friends?!"

"Wow thanks, I didn't notice."

"Sorry, it's just don't you get lonely?"

"Sometimes, but it's nothing crazy. Besides, now I have you, so I'll never get lonely." He smirked slightly.

"Yay! I did something!" He cheered with a bright smile, throwing his hands into the air.

"Yeah, let's not draw attention to us." He grabbed the young boys hands, pulling them down to the table.

"Sorry. . ."