-« 𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴 »-

The next few days continued as they were going before. Hyunjin and Jeongin living life while also sneaking off to innocently talk which turned into making out in every spot imaginable.

They somehow had never been caught, aside from the first time when jisung walked in on them I the bathroom. They had also somehow managed to make out in every hiding spot you could think off.

The school roof? Yup

The empty stairwell? Mhm

Bathrooms? Duh

Empty classrooms? All the time

Hyunjin's car? Pretty much everyday

Janitors closet? you bet

Under cafeteria tables? Only twice

Under a teachers desk? Never again

Behind a vending machine? Why was there even enough room for people to fit back there?

Library? Oh yeah

Courtyard? Obviously

Parking lot? Also almost everyday

Empty hallways? Where else would they kiss?

Under the bleachers? Everytime they go to the field

Locker room? Plenty of times

Baseball dugouts? Not enough

Elementary playground? That one was pretty fun

In the trees? Not since Hyunjin almost fell

Basically you could say the two had a lot of fun in their free hours. Especially lunch hours.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The two were currently laying on Hyunjin's bed, sprawled out in an odd position. The older laid on his back laying diagonally across the bed. The younger laid across his stomach, face down, forming an x on the bed. They both played on their phones listening to some soft music play before the older broke the peaceful quiet.

"I really wanna see you in a skirt."

"Why?"

"Cuz you'd look really cute."

"Aren't skirts for girls?"

"Clothes don't have genders, in."

"They don't?"

"Nope. Anyone can wear anything. Boys can wear dresses and skirts and crop tops, and girls can wear suits and other masculine clothes."

"That's really cool!"

"I guess. You wanna go buy a skirt for you to try?"

"Can we please?!?!"

"Of course, kiddo."

And that was how the boys ended up in the mall, searching for a few skirts for Jeongin to try. Hyunjin had picked a black box pleated skirt and black cropped hoodie. Jeongin had picked put a blue version of the skirt and a white sweater to go with it.

The older paid and drove them home in silence, the younger visibly excited to try his new clothes. When they made it back to Hyunjin's house, the younger immediately grabbed the bag of clothes and ran to the door quickly.

He stood at the door, bouncing in excitement as he waited for the older to come unlock the door. The older male made it to door, unlocking it and watching the boy run to the bathroom immediately.  He locked the door back and walked to sit on the couch and wait for the younger to change.

Soon enough Jeongin came out in the white sweater and light blue skirt. He spun around, feeling pretty in the outfit. He walked over to the boy standing in front of him.

"Well, don't you look adorable. C'mon, do a spin for me?"

The smaller giggled and did a little twirl, loving the attention he was getting from Hyunjin. The older keeping his eyes on him with admiration.

"Do you like it?"

"I do. You should try on the black outfit now."

The younger nodded and ran back to the bathroom. He quickly changed into the black skirt and black cropped hoodie. He stepped back out and the taller male immediately dropped his jaw.

The short boy shyly walked in front of the couch where Hyunjin was sitting. The older stood up, grabbing the boys waist. He held his hips as he helped him turn in a circle, secretly getting a good look at the boys perfect ass.

He turned the boy back around, seeing him red in embarrassment. 

"Do you like this one, too?"

"I do. I think it's my favorite of your outfits." The older smirked.

"Thank you, jinnie."

"Of course. Now, I'd like some kisses while your in this outfit, pup." Jeongin didn't know why, but he definitely liked it when Hyunjin called him that name. It felt. . . dominating to him?

The younger leaned up, kissing the tall boy intently. Hyunjin brought his hands down to the boys thighs, grabbing under them to pick him up. Jeongin, acting on instinct, locked his legs behind the boys back, holding onto the back of the boys neck for stability.

He let the older boy carry him to his room, laying them on the bed comfortably. He held the boys hands above his head, the younger whining before trying to use his tongue to win the playful fight for dominance.

He still lost in the end, only because his entire body shut down. The older boy had pushed his knee between his legs, rubbing his thigh against the boy under the skirt.

He let out a soft moan at the new feeling before completing freezing and falling limp on the bed.

He sat panting and staring up at the ceiling in an almost scared trance. He closed his eyes and opened them back up to the older boy staring at him with worry.

"What's wrong? I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that!" The boy began to ramble before he was cut off by the younger softly kissing his lips.

"Its ok! It felt. . .uh. . .nice. . ."

"Oh um ok. . ."

The two just stared at each other awkwardly before Hyunjin moved the boy to lay on the bed normally, crawling between his legs and laying on his chest, tracing small patterns on his visible stomach. 

"Don't wear this outfit around anyone else, please?"

"Why?"

"Because you look too cute, and nobody else is allowed to have you. You're mine." The younger only giggled, continuing to braid the taller boys long hair.

"You smell weird."

"What?"

"You smell like weird. Not bad, just weird."

Shit.

"Oh, uhm it's just my uh cologne?"

"Well, its weird. You shouldn't wear it anymore or I won't cuddle with you."

Trust me, I wish I couldn't.

"Noted."

Shit, that was too close. . .

I didn't think he would notice. . .