-« 𝚃 𝙷 𝙸 𝚁 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 »-

The two woke up again, it being around five pm now. The younger had woke up first crawling out of the bed and pulling on some boxers. He grabbed a shirt from Hyunjin's closet, changing as his hoodie felt too hot for his liking.

He waddled to the kitchen, making himself a glass of water. He sat drinking it for a moment before walking to the bathroom. He stared at the mirror, seeing his neck covered in dark bruises.

"Wow. . ."

"I know right, aren't they pretty?"the older smirked as he wrapped his arms around the boys waist from behind, startling him a bit.

"Yeah, I look like Jinnie's!"

"My. . . what?"

"I'm yours! Your boyfriend! Duh!" He giggled as he turned around hug his boyfriend.

"Ah, you are mine, little one. My beautiful adorable fox boyfriend." He smirked as he kissed the boy again.

" 'm not a fox, jinnie!" He grumbled at the boy.

"Yes, you are. You're my cute little fox!"

"I'll bite you like one!"

"Don't threaten me with a good time." He bit the boys bottom lip, pulling it before letting it snap back into place.

"Why did you do that?"

"Cuz you have pretty lips." He smirked more as he laughed slightly, running his thumb over the boys lip before pulling it down.

"You would look so hot if we tattooed 'daddy' on your inner lip." He joked as let the boys lip snap back into place naturally, internally groaning at the sight of the boy staring at him so innocently.

"My dad died when I was little. . ."

"Welp, that's uncomfortable. Not that type of daddy. I'm sorry you had to go through that, baby, but I'm talking about something else."

"Huh?"

"Some people like to call their partners 'daddy' during. . . sex."

"Ok, so like, I've heard of it, but what exactly is sex?"

"Damnit, I thought you knew this one." The boy only shook his head awkwardly.

"You know how we were touching each other earlier?"

"Mhm"

"Well, you sucked me off and I gave you a handjob. Those are forms of sex."

"Are kisses sex?"

"No, sweetie. Sex is when you touch each other. . .uhm. . .down there."

"Oh, Ok!" The boy nodded slightly.

"Can you teach me more Jinnie."

"How about we learn as we go, but I'll tell you about all the things we encountered while doing what we did earlier."

"Ok!" He brought the boy back to his bedroom, sitting against the headboard as the boy sat in his lap.

"Ok, so let's start with some basics. Did you notice the white stuff that came out after your stomach felt weird?"

"Yeah. . ."

"Well, that's called cum. It. . .comes out when you orgasm, which means your body got enough pleasure to be satisfied." the younger nodded his head as he listened, taking in the information.

"I already taught you about moans, and how you make them when you feel pleasure."

"Yup, you said my moans are pretty, jinnie!"