* -« 𝚂 𝙸 𝚇 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 »- *

The two boys were startled awake by the loud alarm ringing through the room. The older groaned, shuffling to lay more comfortable under the sheets before he had to get up. The younger whined, complaining to the older about the loud noise.

"Jinnie, turn it off! It's too early!" He wiggled himself closer to Hyunjin, pulling the blanket over his head as he dug his face further into the older's chest.

The older moved back slightly, grabbing the phone, and snoozing the obnoxious alarm, knowing they wouldn't get up at that moment. He tossed his phone down on the bed, closing his eyes as he pulled the blanket up over his shoulders, grabbing the youngers waist to hold him close.

The two had fallen back asleep in mere seconds, soon being woken back up by the alarm ringing again. The older rolled his eyes, sitting up as he turned off the alarm, checking through his notifications. Jeongin, on the other hand, had stayed laying down, wrapping his arms around the older's waist as he laid his head on the boys side.

(It was at this moment in time [July 1st 2021, 10:35pm USC] I realized I hadn't included kkami in this. I started writing this book in may- excuse me while I go add kkami to all the previous chapters- ) (update: [the next morning] that's too much damn work sorry kkami I'm not including you in the book for my own mental health)  (update again [august 26, 2021] they'll find him as a stray instead :)

Hyunjin gave a soft chuckle, brushing his fingers through the boys hair.

"Good morning to you too, innie." Jeongin gave a small giggle, awake enough to sit up and lean on the olders shoulder.

"G'morning, jinnie." He mumbled softly as he wrapped his arms around one of the olders, closing his eyes as he rested on the boys shoulder. 

"Someone's tired."

"Someone broke my back last night."

"Sorry, are you in that much pain?"

"No, I just felt like being dramatic and complaining." He giggled as he sat up a little more.

"Alright, we gotta go to school sadly, so get your cute ass outta bed with me."  The younger rolled his eyes as he followed the olders actions of climbing off the bed.

"Ow! My back hurts, you meanie!" He whined when the older walked up behind him, slapping his ass before running his hand over the small of the boys back.

The two got dressed for the day, eating a small breakfast before going to school. The day went on as per usual, the two going about their day, the younger blushing and getting flustered every time he saw the older, remembering the night befores events.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

They were now currently sitting in the back of Hyunjin's car, parked in the empty parking lot behind a run down gas station, it being somewhat dark. They had gone out to eat some McDonald's before deciding they wanted more physical contact than just holding hands across the console.

So that's how they got here, making out in the back seat of Hyunjin's car while shirtless. The younger was in the boys lap, running his hands over his shoulders and chest as they made out heavily. He ran his right hand down the boys abs, feeling them flex on instinct under his fingertips. 

He unbuttoned the olders pants, sliding his hands under them and into the olders boxers, stroking him at a decent pace. The older let out a soft groan, moving to suck at the boys neck, leaving a dark hickey on the youngers jaw.

"Ah- jinnie, touch me, please!"

"Ok, ok, patience- fuuuck- patience, princess." He let his hands unbutton the boys pants, sliding them down a bit along with his boxers.