* -« 𝙴 𝙻 𝙴 𝚅 𝙴 𝙽 »- *

The younger woke up the next morning, groaning from being still very tired. Thankfully, it was Saturday and he was at Hyunjin's house, which meant he was free from chores and school work.

He looked over, being greeted by a snoring Hyunjin. He giggled at the sight pecking the boys nose before sitting up.

He climbed out of the bed, feeling gross in his current clothes as he hadn't changed or showered. He waddled to the closet and grabbed the only light colored item inside. It was a white button up, a size too big for Jeongin but it would do.

He made his way to the bathroom, starting a shower and bathing quickly. He got out quickly when he was finished, putting on the shirt and a random pair of boxers he had grabbed from Hyunjin's room.

He waddled his way back to the bedroom quietly, seeing Hyunjin sitting on the bed checking his phone. The older boy looked up at him and smiled.

"Morning, kiddo." he spoke softly, now wearing black sweats and a black t-shirt.

"Morning" the younger mumbled, climbing back into the bed.

"Still tired?" he chuckled quietly as the younger pulled the blankets up, sighing as he was finally warm again.

"Mhm"

"C'mere, little one." he pulled the boy closer, holding him against his chest as he sighed happily. 

"Kiss?" Jeongin whispered, looking at Hyunjin with big eyes.

"Of course, cutie." He pecked the boys lips a couple times before holding a long one.

The younger deepened the kiss, digging his tongue into the elders mouth. He climbed to straddled the olders lap, a force of habit while they were kissing. They seemed to be ending up in makeout sessions a lot now, which was taking a toll on Hyunjin's libido.

"Can I try something?" The older asked gently as he pulled away.

"What is it?"

"Even if I tell you, you won't understand. I wanna touch you down there, just to try it, but I promise it'll feel good. Better than our kisses."

"Better? I -uh- sure we can try it."

"Ok, it might not make sense to you at first, but just trust me, ok, little one?"

"Ok" the boy nodded gently and before he knew it he was on his back.

Jeongin didn't know what to do with his hands so he opted for just laying them to the side of the bed. The older boy had kissed down his neck before unbuttoning the white shirt on the boy.

As he was unbuttoning the shirt, he was kissing and sucking hickeys down his body, the youngers breathing beginning to become heavy and quick. He had unbuttoned the shirt all the way by now and was kissing over the boys chest, holding his sides gently.

He kissed across the boys chest, taking one of the pink buds in his mouth, sucking on making the younger gasp. His other hand went down to palm him through his boxers, the small member inside becoming stiff.

"Ah~ Hyunjin! What are you doing!?" His hands clutched onto the sheets, holding them tightly in his sweater pawed hands.

"Trust me, baby~"

He had began to suck more hickeys down the boys stomach, making the darkest ones down his v-line. His fingers looped around the waist band of the boys boxers, making the younger panic. He sat up quickly, looking at the older confused, fear in his eyes.

"Hey, hey, it's alright. Trust me, ok? I know what I'm doing and I wouldn't do anything to hut you. Ok?"

"Ok. . ."  the boy calmed his breathing down before laying back down.

Hyunjin kissed and sucked at his thighs as he began to pull the boys boxers all the way off, throwing them somewhere random in the room. The boy was rather small so this shouldn't be too hard for him. 

He gave a soft smile to the boy to calm him down before continuing. The younger boy laid his head back, relaxing his body. Hyunjin grabbed the small member, stroking it a few times causing boy to gasp before letting out a string of soft moans.

"Ahhh~"

The older boy licked over the slit, testing the waters a bit. He saw the boy jerk his body in shock of pleasure and smirked. He proceeded to wrap his lips around the boys shaft, slowly bobbing his head to take in the whole thing, barely reaching his throat.

Something inside the younger switched in that moment, moaning louder than usual and speaking vulgar words.

"Shit- Hyunjin! Ah~" His sleeve covered hands grasping the sheets tightly.

The older widened his eyes, shocked to hear the boy curse. He hummed around the shaft, sending vibrations through the boy, listening to the loud moans and curses from the younger, loving this side of him.

"Ah~ Hyun-hyunjin! My -my stomach!"

The older ignored the boys pleads and bobbed his head quicker. Jeongin moaned loudly, eyes rolling back as he came down the boys throat. Hyunjin swallowed the salty liquid, helping the boy through his climax before pulling off and wiping his mouth.

He looked up saw a panting Jeongin, eyes closed as he calmed himself down. He chuckled quietly before pulling the boy's boxers back on, leaving the white shirt unbuttoned. He crawled over to be above the boy.

"Did you like that, baby?" he whispered as he kissed the boys neck softly.

"Holy crap. . ."

The older only giggled, kissing the boys jaw before up to his lips, pecking them gently. He climbed off the bed, walking to the bathroom, getting a wet rag, and walking back to the room, seeing the younger sit up.

"How did you do that?" The older laughed and just shrugged, winking at the younger with a smile.

"It felt really nice. . ." He spoke quietly, shyness evident in his voice as Hyunjin put the cold rag on his forehead to cool him down as he had been sweating heavily. 

"I'm glad. I'll have to teach you how to do it." He winked again before laughing quietly.

"Cuddles?"

"Of course, cutie."

Hyunjin pulled the boy to lay down, laying Jeongin's head on his chest. He pulled the blanket over them both and rested his chin on top of the youngers head, pecking it once before closing his eyes and falling asleep with the younger.