-« 𝚃 𝙷 𝚁 𝙴 𝙴 »-

"So, Hyunjin, wanna hang out later?"

"Sure, you can come to my house I guess."

"Ok, let me text my mom real quick!"

--------

"She said yes!"

"Cool."

The two boys walked to their final class, which they had together. They were having a conversation about candy when Jeongin was dragged away by Felix. The older boy rolled his eyes, ignoring the aussies presence as he continued walking to class.

"Felix, what the heck?! I was having a conversation!" He struggled in his arms.

"I know! That's the problem! I'm telling you he's a bad kid! You shouldn't be his friend!"

"Felix, he's perfectly nice! He even bought me strawberry milk and gave me one of his cookies!"

"Oh my god! He must have poisoned you! Do you feel alright?!" He felt the boys forehead before getting a surprisingly hard punch in the arm.

"Felix, stop! He's my friend! He wouldn't do something like that! Stop judging him when you don't know him at all! You've never even talked to him! I have to go to class." The boy walked off with an angry look, much more scary than the one with the pout he gave Hyunjin.

--back in the classroom--

The older looked up when he noticed the younger had walked in the room.

He looked pissed.

It was kinda scary seeing the boy genuinely mad. Guess we won't fuck with Jeongin's friends.

"You look mad."

"Sorry, he's being a meanie." He pouted to the older as he sat next to him.

"Not surprised, he hates me. Thinks I'm like Satan himself."

"Well, I don't think you're like Satan. Even if you were, I'd still think you were pretty cool."

"Thanks, means a lot coming from the boy who likes to play with scooby doo fruit snacks."

"How did you know I did that?!"

"It's was kind of a joke? I didn't think you did." He laughed quietly.

"Oh yeah, uh, yeah who does that? I'm a man!" He tried lowering his voice and puffing his chest out to look bigger.

The older only shook his head before the teacher walked in.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

The lesson went on, the younger noticing the older doodling instead of taking notes.

"Shouldn't you be taking notes?" He whispered softly.

"Nah, I'll remember it." He spoke while still doodling an eye.

"But you're not even paying attention. How would you remember?"

"It's called multitasking. I draw something different for each different thing, it helps me stay focused on listening."

"Oh, thats cool."

--- after class ---

The two walked outside, the younger following Hyunjin to a black car.

"You have a car?! That's so cool!" He said in awe as the older climbed into the car.

"Mhm."

The two made their way to Hyunjin's house, the younger staring out the window at cool places he wanted to go in the new town. Hyunjin smiled when he noticed the small boy's giant smile and look of interest. His innocence was so obvious, it even showed in his looks.

He had soft eyes, that always looked so big and doe like with long lashes, giving a very innocent look right off the bat. His facial structure had sharp lines like his jawline and cheekbones but the golden color made him look like he was made of smooth honey. His lips were a soft reddish-pink, and a cute shape, too.

His face wasn't the only innocent looking think about the boy. He had dark, fluffy hair that Hyunjin wanted to touch as soon as he saw it. He couldn't really see his body with his clothes, but he could tell he was very thin, but still healthy.

He had a playful attitude and was very energetic. Hyunjin wishes he could make it through a day with that energy while sober. He was never negative, until you got on his bad sudr, which was difficult until you went after someone he cared for obviously, then you were dead.

Hyunjin thought he resembled somewhat of a fox. He could be quiet but loud if he wanted. Hyunjin thought he couldn't get anymore perfect. That was until he heard the boy laugh.

Hyunjin could go on for years about how much he had already began to adore the boys laugh. He loved to hear the boys soft giggle when he said something funny.

They soon reached Hyunjin's house, walking in quietly. The younger took his shoes off at the door, something he had to do at his own home. He noticed the older had walked away without taking his shoes off.

"Hey, why don't you take your shoes off? Won't you get scolded by your parents for tracking mud in the house?"

"I live alone."

"You're allowed to do that?"

"Mhm"

"Well, why?"

"My parents were assholes."

"Don't say that word!"

"Well, how else do I describe horrible people?" The two walked into Hyunjin's room

"Like the way you just did. Horrible people, bad people, meanies!"

"Ok, fair point. Well, my parents were very big. . .mean-ies?" The boy said weirdly, the word not fitting in his vocabulary well.

"You sound weird when you say it."

"Which is why I say ass-" the boy was cut off by a hand covering his mouth.

"Don't say it!" The older gave a challenging stare before slowly licking the boys hand.

"Ew! Germs!" The boy squeaked, reaching for his bag to use the hand sanitizer inside of it.

"That was your own fault."

"I am disgusted. I am revolted-"

"Then don't put your hand on my mouth!"

"How else was I supposed to stop you?!"

"Just let me say it!"

"No, it's bad!"

"Fuck shit bitch ass-" the boy was cut off by soft lips meeting his.

The older grabbed the boys waist, pulling his body closer against him as he kissed the young boy deeper. Well, he tried but the boys lips didn't move at all. He awkwardly pulled away confused.

"Why aren't you moving?"

"I don't really know how to kiss. . ."