-« 𝙵 𝙸 𝙵 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 »-

Hi :)

- x -

"Language!"

"Sorry, pup. . ." He laughed softly as he kissed the smaller boy at a slow pace, enjoying their close proximity and warmth.

"I feel gross." The boy squirmed slightly, feeling the creamy substance drip down his ass. 

"I'm sure you do. We'll clean up in a minute, alright?"

"Ok, Jinnie."

"Did you enjoy it, baby?"

"Yeah, it was nice. Like, really nice." He giggled softly his face going even redder.

"I'm glad." He gently pushed the boys sweaty hair out of his face.

"Is it always this tiring?" He mumbled, closing his eyes as the older continued to comb his fingers through the boys hair.

"Sometimes, yeah, but you'll get used to it." He let out a soft laugh as the boy cuddled closer to his chest.

"You wanna take a bath?"

"Can't we just wait till tomorrow?" Jeongin whined as pulled the blanket over his body.

"Sadly, no. We have school tomorrow, so we need to bathe now, pup."

"Fineeeeeee." He let the older crawl out of bed, following him to the bathroom despite his shaky legs.

"Hyunjinnnnnnn! Why are my legs so shaky?" He whined as he gripped the counter, watching the older boy fill up the bath.

"It means I'm good at what I do." He winked as he walked over to the boy, picking him up to set him on the countertop. 

"Yeah, well, can you being good make your legs shaky? 'Cause this is not fun." He pouted looking at the older as he lazily threw his arms over his shoulders.

"Sorry, no can do, baby. Besides, you like it, I can tell." He winked again as he walked away to finish filling the bath, smirking as the boy turned an even brighter red with a sheepish look on his face.

"Is it ready?"

"Mhm" Hyunjin walked back over and picked the boy up bridal style, carrying him to the bath with ease.

He laid the boy in the water gently, grabbing the body wash from the shower to sit on the side of the tub for the boy. He pecked the tired boys forehead and walked away from the bathroom, leaving the door open as he cleaned their bed.

He closed the lube, putting it back in the drawer before going back to the bed. He threw the blankets to the floor, separating the two that had gotten gross from the still clean ones. He put them in the dirty laundry, along with the now sticky sheets. He put on a new set of sheets and grabbed another small blanket to throw on his bed along with the other two clean ones.

He gathered them both clothes to get dressed in after bathing and walked back to check on the younger. He smiled upon seeing the boy nearly passed out in the bath, softly popping bubbles on the surface of the water while leaning his head back. He gave a tired smile as he leaned his head to the side, staring at the older who crouched down in front of the tub.

"Have you washed yourself yet?" He pushed the boys hair out of his face.

"I was waiting for you, and 'm too tired." He softly shook his head at the older who gave another soft smile.

"Alright, scoot over." He gently pat the side of the tub, standing up to step into the water.

The boy pulled his feet close to his chest as he sat up more, watching the older sit down in front of him. He gestured the boy to come closer, the younger nodded and let the older guide him to sit on his lap. He grabbed the body wash, putting it on a rag before running it across the boys stomach, smiling at the giggles coming from the younger boy.

"It tickles!" He looked at the older with a big smile, the boy internally cooing at his cuteness. 

How could this boy look so innocent after doing that?

He pecked the boys lips before continuing to clean him off. He wiped the boys legs off, carefully cleaning his ass the best he could without bothering the boy. Jeongin sat tiredly with his chin on the older's shoulder, letting Hyunjin clean him as he tried not to fall asleep.

He leaned back for a moment staring into the older's eyes as he brushed his hair back once again. He leaned in, softly kissing the younger while holding him close. They continued to kiss softly, just enjoying each others presence. They pulled away, laughing at nothing as they sat in the bath together.

Soon enough, the two were getting bored of the bathtub, getting out of it and getting dressed. 

Hyunjin removed the younger from his lap, getting out of tub and quickly drying himself off as the water began to drain. He put on a pair of sweatpants before grabbing a towel and throwing it over his shoulder. He helped the tired boy stand up, helping him step out of the bath as he wrapped him in the fluffy towel.

Jeongin gave the older a content, tired smile at the warm material wrapped around him. He let the older dry him off thoroughly, helping him get dressed back in boxers and a t-shirt. The two made their way back into the bedroom, the younger crawling into the bed as the older took off the chain that was still around his neck, nearly forgetting he had it on.

He looked over as he heard whining from the younger boy under the sheets. He gave a soft smile as he sat down in he bed, pulling the blankets down from the boys face.

"Having issues, baby?" He jokingly smirked at the boy.

"Yes, I'm cold. Get your butt down here, so we can cuddle!" He huffed as he pulled on the boys arm.

The older only laughed at the behavior, nodding his head as he crawled under the sheets, laying down, and pulling the younger close to him. Jeongin had his arms curled up to his chest and his legs tangled with the olders while Hyunjin had one arm under the boys head, the other lazily wrapped around his waist as they quickly fell asleep.